103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

Start from the beginning

[...Love makes people blind. 】

The host off-camera put the microphone in front of the black-haired young man who had not yet spoken in a daze.

"...But the shortcomings are also obvious." The black-haired young man didn't know what he thought of, and his expression suddenly became heavy. "He doesn't cherish himself too much. Because he puts too many people and things before himself."

host:"......"

【etc! ? Is that what we think it means? ! Why did you take up what the handsome blond guy said so easily? Also, the title of my sweetheart is "he" instead of her? Could it be--】

Hearing this, the blond and dark-skinned young man raised his eyebrows, "That's true."

host:"......"

[Two handsome guys actually like the same person--? ! 】

[...The program crew should not enter the terrifying Shura field! 】

[But how do two people manage to get along with each other even though they have the same crush? ! Is this how a handsome guy behaves? ! 】

【So terrifying! 】

The host asked weakly: "...So, is there anything you want to let your favorite people know through the show?"

This time, the microphone was placed in front of the black-haired young man. After thinking about it, the black-haired young man sighed quietly, "Eisi, sometimes it feels like you are slower, but..." The young man looked up at the camera. , with a very helpless expression, "Forget it, it's fine for you to be like this. I hope you are happy every day."

【Gentle charm! 】

【...But Eiji? Who is the person named Yingsi? ! 】

The host tremblingly put the microphone in front of the blond young man.

"Me?" The blond young man thought for a while and said seriously: "Of course what you want to say the most must be said in person. The rest... well, come to my house for dinner on the weekend. Also, stop following strange guys around. Ran away!"

[...Why don't you two go talk to the handsome guy by the river from before? Maybe you will make a surprising discovery? 】

-

[Soon, we met another man on the street. 】

This time, the interview subject was an ocher-haired boy wearing a black top hat and a suit jacket...and six or seven men in black posing crazily behind him.

[Although the aura coming from the other party is very scary, our brave host still got in! Thumbs up for his professionalism! 】

"...Huh? The one you like?" After the ocher-haired boy repeated this sentence, the sharp look on his face slowly disappeared. He turned away slightly uncomfortably, "Of course. ."

[Is this the contrast between cuteness! ? What doesn't look like a good guy is actually an unexpected pure love? ! 】

"What do you want to say?" After listening to the host's question, the ocher-haired boy was silent for a moment, and then spoke with his ears red, "...Well, um, Eiji, I prepared a gift for you. I didn't know you received it. I won't like it later, but--I will wait for your reply."