6-10

Chapter 6 The Sixth Day of the Tool Man

It has been two weeks since Hiiraeiji was transferred to Osamu Dazai.

In the first week after being transferred, Eiji Hiiragi quickly sent an encrypted email to his boss, writing in a crackle, reporting his sudden promotion experience.

On the same day, he received a reply from another police officer who had been cooperating with him and lived in Yokohama.

"Stay still and observe carefully, but remember that the Port Mafia is an organization with supernatural powers. Don't get promoted, otherwise your life as an ordinary person may be in danger."

One sentence summary: Just stay there!

Eiji Hiiragi returned to the Port Mafia in tears, and bumped into Dazai Osamu who was returning to the office with documents.

Is this the promotion he wanted? ! ah? ! He clearly doesn’t want this kind of gift package either! So far, the system has not told him what the contents of the gift package he received are.

However, in these short two weeks, he had already felt the reign of terror named Osamu Dazai.

Although this boy named Osamu Dazai is only seventeen years old, he often makes Eiji feel the IQ gap between humans.

This guy doesn't play by common sense at all, but whenever he directs a task, the results always come as he expected. This ridiculous level of intelligence often makes Hiiraeiji's scalp numb.

Gan! He is an undercover agent! The high-risk person met Dazai Osamu, who brought high-risk people to others. I'm afraid the high-risk person will be killed! ?

However, I don’t know what was included in that terrible gift package. Dazai Osamu really liked to toss Hiiraeiji under his nose.

"...are you back? I happen to have something to ask you. This report is very unique." Dazai Osamu took the document handed over by Hiiragi Eiji in the morning and commented with a smile, "There is not a single thing I want. There is nothing else. The details are filled in, Eiji-kun, are you really not considering changing your job to write novels? It seems that your imagination does not need to be used here."

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

Can you blame him? ! He just took office two weeks ago——!

What could he do if he was asked to write a report on bombing a factory just two weeks after taking office? ! He hadn't even found the mission report in the pile of junk in Osamu Dazai's office!

So after consulting many people, Hiiraeiji pieced together a complete mission report intermittently.

Then I got the above comments.

Damn it, this is clearly the most authentic feedback from all those involved in the battle -!

"Eiji-kun, rewrite." Dazai Osamu said to him with a kind smile on his face.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

I'll write.

"Huh? Isn't there a report from a week ago that hasn't been written yet? Eiji-kun, this is the instruction manual, please."