75-77

Chapter 75 The Seventy-Five Days of the Tool Man

"...Why did Gojo Satoru wake up so quickly?" After hearing the news brought back by ""Xia Youjie"", the real person sighed with regret, but soon, He became energetic again, "If this is the case, does that mean that that guy, Hiiraeiji, has also appeared again?"

After listening to the real person's words, "Xia Youjie" gave him a funny look, "What do you think about Hiiraeisi?" I'm really interested, Masato."

Hearing this, the silver-haired cursed spirit whose face was covered with sutures laughed, and his mind recalled the appearance of Hiiragi Eiji again, "That person is really special, he and Human beings in this world are completely different."

Even the cold-looking sorcerer Nanami Kento's soul state would tremble when he saw his transformed person, let alone Hisato Hisahi, who couldn't even attack him in the beginning. It's tough. But Eiji Hiiragi wouldn't. After seeing those transformed people, not only his external emotions, but also the attitude of his soul would not be shaken at all.

"I want to kill him with my own hands," the real person said.

"Xia Youjie" raised his eyebrows, "But didn't you say it? Your spell doesn't work on him."

"That was just one or two ordinary attempts," the real person said enthusiastically, "Then if I How about using more than ten times of inaction transformation on him? If not, just twenty times. As long as you are a human being, there will be an upper limit to what you can endure. I really look forward to it, how many times can he persist?"

The clepsydra on the side asked the two people. He was not interested in the discussion. Neither he nor Hana Yu had ever met Hiiraeiji, so they could not understand the high-spirited real person at this time.

"Xia Youjie" smiled, "Then you have to be careful. He has a spell now. If he is really resistant to your spell, you may be in for a hard fight, Master."

He Of course, we know that Hiiragi Eiji has certain special characteristics. What's more, he was a person sent by the government. He wanted to use the incident involving Hiiragi Eiji to get the top management to quarrel with the official forces, so he sent the book-like curse to the top management.

He didn't know the origin of that book, he only knew that it appeared out of thin air in the world three years ago. After getting the book, "Xia Youjie" conducted many experiments with it, and then confirmed its function - the Book of Dreams.

It will cause those who touch it to fall into a dream of the past and never wake up. It does not have direct shark-human abilities, but it is extremely dangerous because the conditions for waking up are too harsh.

Although it also has certain sealing properties, compared to Prison Gate Territory, it is really far behind. The function of this book is too mild and useless, but it is perfect for dealing with ordinary people.

That was a prop he specially prepared for Hiiragi Eiji, and he didn't want any factors to appear that might hinder his plan.

But who knew, just by chance, Gojo Satoru had access to that book first.

... He should have thought of it. Gojo Satoru is full of unknowns to some extent, and it is difficult to predict his behavior.

So his plan failed. Not only did it fail, but Hiiragi Eiji was also saved.