79-80

Chapter 79: The Last Day of the Tool Man:

November 1st.

At noon, the TV in the window was still showing news about Shibuya.

The commercial building next to the building also used giant LED screens to broadcast the same news.

Almost all the news about Shibuya yesterday was on the streets.

Zhongyuan Zhongya was walking on the street. After just finishing an all-night mission, Zhongyuan Zhongya felt a little tired.

He was originally required to go to the next mission location, but a few minutes ago Chuuya Nakahara received instructions from Ogai Mori, telling him that the mission was over.

Chuuya was just wandering the streets in an off-duty state. He was going to a nearby parking lot, where there were idle vehicles arranged by the port mafia for mission personnel.

Because of his mission, Chuuya missed the big news last night. When he walked to the crowded street, he faintly noticed that something important happened last night.

While waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, relevant information was being broadcast on the LED screen of the building across the street.

Chuuya glanced at the headlines of the news calmly and then looked back. This world will always be so real and cruel.

"...Tsk, as expected, they didn't say the number of deaths. My friend was there yesterday, and he told me that many people died there. But how could the official announce this kind of news directly?"

Someone stood next to Chuuya and his companions Whispering.

"Huh? It's normal not to announce it. I'm probably worried about causing panic among the people."

"That's not the problem at all." The person who spoke at the beginning suddenly lowered his voice, "My friend said that there are super powers in this world. Or. If someone with that kind of ability hadn't saved him, he would have definitely died there. Yesterday's Shibuya was full of monsters."

His voice may have been small to other people, but to Zhongyuan Zhongyuan, In other words, at such a volume, he was forced to hear this worthless conversation.

"Hey, are you kidding?"

"How is it possible! Many people were saved by that person, but for some reason, everyone was hiding that person's identity. At first, my friend sent me He took a photo, but it was withdrawn immediately. When asked why, he said that the person who saved them said he did not want to reveal his identity, so everyone deleted the video and photos about that person." "...How should I

put it? , It turns out that there are such kind people in this world. Your friend is really lucky." "

You seem to accept it quickly?"

"...Is this weird? Shibuya has become like that. , there is nothing else to believe. Speaking of which, have you seen that hero? What does he look like?"

After hearing this person's words, Nakahara Chuuya's eyes moved to the LED screen again, which happened to capture the panoramic view of Shibuya. .