60

Chapter 60 The Sixty Days of the Tool Man

Looking at Dazai Osamu with his left eye bandaged, Hiiraeiji was extremely confused. The position of the bandage is completely reversed. His big boy clearly had his right eye troubled.

He only knew that the mirror world would be reversed, so why would the dream world be reversed?

But that’s not the weirdest thing, the weirdest thing is! He clearly entered Gojo Satoru's dream, so why did he land next to Dazai Osamu?

There should be no intersection between these two people and they should not know each other. If this dream is really based on Gojo Satoru's past experience, it is impossible for anyone else to appear except for people related to Gojo Satoru.

What's more -

Hiiraeiji looked around and saw that everything was really scary. Whether it was the surrounding environment or the occasional pedestrians passing by him, there was no sense of fragmentation that he thought there would be - because dreams are always Illogical and fragmented.

The scene in front of me is as real as the real world. The only strange thing is probably the color of the sky.

His shadow is very short now, about twelve o'clock at noon. The sky here is not blue, but dyed with a layer of gray-purple. As long as you look twice, you will find that there are light patterns from time to time in the sky. It flashed by, as if the sky was covered with a reflective barrier.

Hiiraeiji, who was originally doubtful whether the place where he landed was actually a dream, dispelled most of his doubts after seeing the appearance of the sky.

...How could the sky in a normal world look like this? And no one around him paid attention to this weird sky. Does this prove that he was the only one who could see such a scene?

Hiiraeiji deduced that this dream was not only spliced ​​together from Gojo Satoru's past experiences, but may also be mixed with his memory. He was also involved in the construction of this dream, otherwise the appearance of Dazai Osamu would not be explained. .

After having a rough guess in his mind, Hiiraeiji returned his gaze to Osamu Dazai again, and then he found that the boy opposite was staring at him with his kite-colored eyes.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." So what's going on?

He admitted that he indeed missed Osamu Dazai very much, but the Osamu Dazai in front of him...

looked like he was several years younger than the Dazai he knew! Just from his height of just over 1.6 meters and less than 1.7 meters, you can tell that he is still not very old.

...Is it because he is subconsciously very curious about Osamu Dazai at this age? It shouldn’t be!

Hiiraeiji felt his head hurt a little, not to mention, the little Dazai in front of him, wearing a long black coat, gave him a strange feeling.

Is it because you are not seventeen years old? So what is your identity in this dream? Why did little Dazai call out his name accurately?

Hiiraeiji secretly opened the system panel. He was surprised to find that the system did not go offline in this dream. Sure enough! This is definitely not a simple dream world. He may have entered this dream world with his true body.