27-28

Chapter 27 The Twenty-seventh Day of the Tool Man

Early the next morning, Eiji Hiiragi appeared in the office full of energy.

Last night, it was just as he thought. Chuuya first took him to a place with a good view to see the night view of Yokohama, and then took him to the shrine for New Year's worship.

It seemed that the itinerary had been planned long ago, and he had a very accurate grasp of the entire itinerary. He couldn't help but show a proud look when Hiiraeiji praised him.

...Although he still has to work overtime today, Hiiraeiji is full of energy.

After finishing all the work in the morning, Hiiragi Eiji received an invitation to meet from his informant. Considering that Dazai Osamu had greeted him early this morning and said he was going on a short-term mission out of town, there was no need for him recently. After cooking for him, Hiiragi happily went to the appointment.

At noon, Eiji Hiiragi arrived at the place he had made an appointment with. As soon as he walked into the fast food restaurant, his informant waved to him cheerfully, "Happy New Year, Uzumaki!" The two

chatted as usual. After chatting about the current situation, the informant then entered the professional intelligence gathering time. The informant calmly remembered all the words of Hiirai Eiji that were similar to complaining about work. After all, he had already sent these emails, but the meeting was Talk about small details that weren’t mentioned in the email.

After listening to Hiiraeiji's work report, the informant showed a sympathetic expression, "It seems that the social life of this company is much harder than I imagined."

Hiiraeiji cooperated and showed a smile. He looked depressed and nodded. It doesn't matter even if others hear it, this is just a regular topic among social animals, and only the two of them understand the important content.

Soon, the informant mentioned another thing.

"...The gift was not delivered? Why?" Hiiragi asked his informant in confusion.

Yes, a few days ago, Hiiraeiji asked his informant to deliver the gifts he had prepared for the five-person police academy group. Unexpectedly, on the first day of the new year, he actually received two gifts. There is no bad news to send out.

The informant was also very confused, "...I don't know. I did find them according to the addresses they registered before. The addresses of Matsuda-kun, Hagiwara-kun and Date-kun are all correct, and the gifts are as you said." It was placed at their door, but the addresses of Zhufu-kun and Fangtani-kun are no longer where they live."

Hiiraeiji was silent for a long time, and smiled helplessly, "It seems that they have moved."

That faint connection, It was finally cut off at this moment.

The informant looked at Hiiraeiji with some uneasiness. He clearly saw that the young man in front of him suddenly had a lonely look on his face. "Yes, I'm sorry. I will try my best to find their new address when I go back this time." The informant suddenly felt guilty.

He has been cooperating with Hiiragi Eiji for almost a year. He has a very good impression of this young man. He has a serious work attitude, a very gentle personality, and an unimaginable tolerance.