Everywhere, everything

Start from the beginning

"Don't talk to me, you're team blue." He says and you rolled your eyes. "Well, me and madi going back to the bus because we want some food and you have to get ready for the backstage part, so we'll see you soon!" You said to Matt and he nodded and kissed your cheek.

"Have a good time girls." Nick said and madi laughed at him, you both walked to the bus and looked for something to eat from all the food the fans got for the triplets.

For a moment you felt like you forget your phone somewhere, you couldn't find it anywhere, you got nervous. You felt like you need to find it now. You search everywhere.

"Madi! Did you saw my phone?" You shouts. "No! Maybe it's in your bag?" She asked and you looked in your bag. "It's not. You sure you didn't saw it?" You asked again. "Yes, I am." She said back, you still searching for your phone.

The place was one mess. It's was a smell bus and you made it look like a mess, a full mess. "Y/n, it's not here, don't make a mess." Madi said. "It's have to be here!" You shouts.

"Clam down, please." Madi said and sigh. You rubbed your eyes and sigh, you try to took a deep breath but you felt like you can't.

"Hey, are you okay?" Madi noticed you. "Yeah! I- I'm fine." You shouts at madi again, madi knew you weren't okay. "Hey, sit down, take a deep breath, I'll get you some water." She said and looked for water.

You sat there trying to catch your breath, but you didn't make it. You were breathless, when madi got back she gave you the water bottle and told you to drink it. "Madi, I can't. Please." You said, you had a panic attack what made Marin worry and nervous, she never saw you like that.

"Call Matt." You whispered, she didn't heard you in the first time. "What?" She asked. "Call Matt, please, I need him." You said again. "Okay!" Madi said and took out her phone.

She called Matt's number hopefully he will answer.

-
Matt was with everyone on the backstage, and then he heard his phone ringing, he took it out and apologised for the situation. He answered madi and made the fans go crazy. "Hey, please I need you to come here." Madi said and Matt told the girl in front of him it's will take a minute. " I can't, I have fans here." He said back. "Matt, it's about y/n." She shouts.

"What happened?"

"She having a panic attack, please come."

When Matt heard it, he hang up the phone and told Laura that he have to go and help you. Laura understand it and let him go, he said sorry to everyone about it, and walked out of the room.

He ran to the bus,  and got into the bus. He saw the mess and didn't understand anything. "Madi! Y/n!" He called both of you. "We are here!!" Madi said and he followed her voice.

When he got into the room he saw you sitting, shaking, trying to calm yourself down. "Hey, I'm here, hey." He said and hold your cheek with his hands, he looked for a bottle of water in his area, but he didn't find it. "Hey, madi, get her some water." Matt asked madi to help him.

"Hey, take a clam deep breath, you'll be fine." He said and kissed your forehead. "Can you please help me help you stand? I'll take you to the bed." Matt asked, you nodded. Matt helped you stand but when you stood up you fell down on the sofa, you pass out.

It's happened to you once, when you were 18, but it's never happened again. Until now. When Matt saw you there he called madi to hurry and he try to help you get up. He try to wake you up.

"Here, Matt!" Madi said and throw at him a bottle of water. Matt catch it and try to put some water in your mouth to wake you up and wash your face, and you finally did. It's wasn't that badly damaged but, it's still made Matt worry.

"Hey, you good, I'm here." Matt said and got you close to him. He sigh as you hold his hands. "I'm sorry Matt.." you whispered. "It's okay, it's okay." He said and kissed your forehead.

"I should've tell you that my anxiety has gotten worse." You sigh and felt tears in your eyes. "It's okay my love, but next time, don't be alone in this." He rubbed your hand with his thumb.

"I didn't want to ruin your tour experience because of my problems." You said and he looked at you. "You'll never ruin anything, if you were telling me it's was make me feel more comfortable and happier." He smiled at you.

"Yeah?" You asked, he nodded. "Yeah, next time, just tell me, it's will be easier for us." He said and you nodded. "I'll do it." You whispered. "I love you, I'm sorry for making you Worry." You laughed a little and smiled.

"It's okay, I told you." He said and kissed your lips again. Finally make you feel better about yourself.

-
I hate this so much!! But I have to write some parts for here too!!