Luo Qiu gave a stiff smile and said, "Nuo Nuo, don't lose your temper. When will I hit you?"

He looked at Jiang Nuo Nuo, "Also! When did you get married? How come we, friends, can't even get married?" Hiding it?"

His words were all about Jiang Nuonuo's ruthlessness. He even hid important events like his marriage from his friends. Maybe he just didn't want others to know that he was married, so he could do something ulterior. I can't say for sure.

However, Lu Beichen didn't think in that direction at all. His mind was filled with the words "friends".

Friends again!

He looked at the boy in his arms calmly.

Why does Jiang Nuonuo have so many friends?

Lu Beichen then looked at the other person seriously, as if he wanted to see through the skin and see inside to understand whether the other person was a plastic brother.

Jiang Nuonuo didn't understand why even though he had already made it clear that they were no longer friends, the other party still acted like they were on good terms with his brothers. He opened his mouth with a serious face and wanted to express his attitude again, but Luo Qiu took over the conversation and gave no reply at all. A chance for him to speak.

"I know that incident hit you hard, but you can't just find someone to marry just because of this! This is not only irresponsible to yourself, but also irresponsible to this gentleman." "If you figure it out one

day , If you want to go back, don't you have to get divorced?"

He hinted in and out of his words that Jiang Nuonuo got married to Lu Beichen out of anger because of one thing, and he would definitely divorce when he figured it out.

Lu Beichen was a dispensable tool for Jiang Nuonuo.

Luo Qiu was very smart. He knew Jiang Nuonuo's family background, and of course he would not think that this man would be an ordinary person.

The work I just guessed about the other party was just based on the surface, and I wasn't sure at all. If I was stupid enough to expose Mo Yimin, and if the other party's family background was not simple, I could find out everything about them in minutes.

So he was ambiguous, not only expressing that Jiang Nuonuo had his own purpose in marrying him, but also hinting that the matter was related to emotions.

After all, apart from feelings, nothing can lead to divorce.

He just thought that what he said was very clear, and it was time to watch the show next, but after waiting for a long time, there was no movement from the other side.

Not only that man, but also Jiang Nuonuo said nothing, with no panic expression on his face.

How is this going?

Could this man really be a forensic doctor? Has he become so perverted that he doesn't even care if his wife likes someone else?

He looked confused and wanted to understand more thoroughly, fearing that Lu Beichen would not understand the profound meaning.

"Relationships should not be acted on emotion. If both parties quarrel, just find someone to marry. Wouldn't the world be in chaos?" The

more Lu Beichen heard, the deeper his frown deepened. However, he was concerned about Jiang Nuonuo's presence, fearing that he would treat this friend like before. Those are the same, so I have been patient.

It turned out that this man looked ordinary, but his words were really extraordinary. He was trying to stir up feelings between the husband and wife. He was not a good person at first glance. Compared with the previous vampire friends, he was much smarter. .

Jiang Nuonuo also heard the deep meaning in Luo Qiu's words, and stopped trying to explain.

Um! If Lu Beichen knew that he married him just to anger Bai Yueguang, would he hate him even more?

Thinking of this, Jiang Nuonuo was secretly excited, hoping that Luo Qiu would speak more if he could speak.

"I saw handmade spicy strips over there, and a lot of things I can't name. Do you want to go over there and have a look?"

When Jiang Nuonuo, who was secretly excited, heard about the food, his eyes instantly lit up. He ignored Luo Qiu in front of him and replied repeatedly: "Yes." Lu Beichen's

breath relaxed and he naturally pointed to the left. .

"Just walk to the end in that direction."

Jiang Nuonuo became excited and walked over first.

When Lu Beichen saw him walking away, he turned his head again.

Luo Qiu was a little excited, and he couldn't stop the triumphant smile in his eyes.

"Sir, you don't know something..."

"Mr. Lu, what are your orders?" Luo Qiu was interrupted by the supermarket security guard before he could finish his words. She didn't understand why the man called the security guard over.

Lu Beichen glanced at him and said calmly: "A dog broke into the supermarket, please catch it."

After that, he ignored Luo Qiu's barking and walked towards Jiang Nuonuo without looking back.