Rocky Horror (smüt)

Start from the beginning

You hummed, putting your face on his back, hugging him around his middle from behind.

He asked if everything was okay, which it was and then proceeded to get some food but as he bent over you couldn't resist smacking his ass when he reached into a lower cupboard. It just looked so good, sculptered by his Batman trousers that he slept in, also baggy but tigher around his bottom especially when he bent down. He shot up, his back and legs straightening, clutching his bum.

"Oh, you're in for it missy of you carry on being like this," he threatened playfully, turning to you, his eyes darkeing. That's all you needed to hear. "Now go and wait in the sitting room and choose a film," he ordered. You went into the living room, feeling a little more turned on if anything. You loved when he was like that and you loved messing with him.

You wanted to watch Fifty Shades but Rocky Horror was one of your favourites. You spun the bottle and luckily it landed on Rocky Horror. You grinned.

"What did it land on?" Asked Patrick when he came back in, three bowls of snacks held precariously in hid arms.

"Rocky Horror."

"Nice," he smiled, as he put down the bowls on the coffee table.

"... I'd rather it have landed on you though," you mumbled, looking up at him through your eyelashes.

"Huh?" He said, half paying attention.

"I said, I'd rather the bottle have landed on you," yoy replied.

He looked confused. "Why-"

"I want to kiss you, Stump," you snapped.

"But... you already kissed me-"

"Well I want to kiss you again!" You stood up and grabbed the front of his t-shirt in your fist and yanked him towards you forcefully ad you lips collided. Your other hand traveled into his light blond hair and you pulled on it gently, resulting in a low moan from Patrick and he tucked your hips against his, using his hands on your lower back to being you closer, squeezing your bum slightly. You moaned back. You were honestly just really horny, and from the small bump of Patricks directly in front of your legs, you believed he was too. You kissed for a while, a passionate, loving kiss before Patrick broke away. He bought your foreheads together, his eyes half lidded.

"We should start the film soon," he mumbled. You were disappointed but agreed.

Letting go of you, he grabbed the blanket he'd already bought down from the bedroom. He opened it up and held it out to you. "After you, m'lady," he said in a fake posh accent that made you giggle as you sat on the sofa. Patrick sat down next to you and covered you both with the soft sheet. Picking up the remote, he went on Disney+ and selected the movie. It began to play.

You snuggled up close to Patrick, your head on his shoulder and your legs tucked up comfortably beneath you. He put his arm around your shoulders and pulled you in closer, kissing your head.

'Science Fiction' began to play and you smiled, you really really loved this film.

Every so often, Patrick would give you a little kiss on the nose or lips and you'd do the same back, every time you'd kiss you'd try and prolong it but he didn't seem to catch the hint. You were still really turned on and couldn't sit still.

"Stop fidgeting," he said, shaking his head jokingly.

"I can't," you groaned, moving around more.

Patrick rolled his eyes. "Okay, you get comfy and then I'll just sit where I can."

You wriggled onto his lap, sitting sideways so your back was propped up against the arm of the sofa.

Placing your arms around his neck you said, "much better," with a small smirk.