"That's the spirt! Together there is no challenge that can hold us back!" Amity smiled

"Amity wait the-" but before you can warn her she tripped "Arhh!" her foot stucked into the hole the 2 palismen made "ow"

Gus exclaimed 'It's a sign! We're doomed!"

Amity sat up and groaned "Come on Cookie, Flapjack. This isn't funny anymore" she looked in the hole and noticed a small box, "There's something in here" she grabbed the box from the hole

She opened the box and grabbed a puzzle from inside.

"Hmm, looks like a map?" Gus said

"Or some kind of secret code" Y/n added after Gus.

The red bird flew to Hunter's shoulder as the kitten climbed your shoulder "Flapjack, Cookie is this what you've both been looking for?"

"What does it lead to?" The (h/c) girl asked.

As the two talked, Amity looked at the puzzle "That eye... it kind of looks like the old portal door." her eyes grew wide with shock of realization. 

"The portal door!" Gus and Willow put their arounds around each other "Portal door! Portal door! portal door!!"

Vee went to Amity and said, "We should tell Luz!"

"What if it's just another dead end? She already feels responsible for our other attempts" She explained, looking off into the side

Y/n walked up to Amity and place their hand on the blights shoulder "Let's not tell her until we find out, byyy using out buff brains!" she stood up, flexing her arms as the others did the same yelled "Buff brains!"

Hunter turned red as he stares at Y/n, "Haha, Yeah!" 

...

Later that night as Hunter was sewing some clothes he made, Y/n was right next to him, Gus runs down the stairs and Gus runs down the stairs as the mother says, "thank you for helping Gus."

"Anytime, good night!" He runs down the stairs and Gus into this bed, "Whooo! We've got a bigg day tomorrow, so I'm gonna buenas this noche!"

Hunter used the sewing machine, but it stung his finger "Ow!" he made a slight whimper noise out of pain.

"You good?" Y/n asked, concerned.

"That sounded painful" Gus turned to look at the blonde boy

Hunter scoffs a bit "I've been training in the emperor's coven for as long as I can remember, I think I can handle a little-.... pain.." He murrmed, as the needle cuts his finger.

Gus and Y/n make a worried face "Oh.. that cut.. clean through" Gus mumbled.

Y/n rushed upstairs to get a bandage tape for the cut, the came back and handed it to Gus.

Hunter started to speak "Camila taught me how to use this sewing contraption, even Darius's stitches have never been this neat- Oh look what I've made!" grabbing a shirt he made "These are mystical beast called wolves and I love them" his eyes sparked with joy.

"They look great" The half a witch human smiled at the blonde

"You know, you've been smiling a lot more since we've got here" Gus slumps back into his bed with a smile

Hunter's ear perked up and his exclaimed quickly "It's- not like I don't want to go back! I just need.. a way to pass the time... that's all" he didn't want to admit he felt safer in the human realm

"No no it's a good to see you happy!" Gus smiles "One of us might as well be.." his smile faded, he missed his dad the most, maybe his friend matty. "What is like being in the emperor's coven for so long?"