(3) Comfort

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

You start to run outside to her favorite hiding spot cry about what you just say then in the distance you can see the golden guard walk around. Both of you look at each other and You yell out loud "YOU AGAIN THE GOLDEN GUARD??"

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲⇩

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" you said with curiosity.

He walks closer to you and says, "Trying to look for something now why are you here?"

Your eyes grew but try to stay calm "Oh I uhm I just need to c-calm down" Y/n said stuttering and trying to calm down.

The golden Guard sees that you were crying then walks even closer to ask "Uhm so are you feeling okay right now you look like you have been crying?" He said, his voice turning worried and curious.

You look at him are realize that he knows that you were crying, as you try to lie about it you start to stutter "I-I uhm Its not t-that I-it's" you paused shortly after, and you start to cry.

He comes up to you and gives you a hug and as he hugs you, he said, "just let it out don't worry a thing, okay?" he said calmly making you calm down a blush a little bit.

"What happened to make you like this?" he asked calmly.

You hesitate but start talking "My parents moved away m-making me *sniff* have no one to take care of me. Even if I go back to the human realm, I have no one *sniff*.

The Golden guard looked at you with a shocked look and asked, " you are a human?"

"Y-yes I don't know what to do *sniff*" you said trying to calm down.

He stops and sees that you look cold ' do you need my cape you look cold?"

You start to blush and try to cover face "Y-yes, I don't m-mind," trying to not make it awkward.

"Nah I don't mind come sit down" he says trying to make you feel more comfortable.

1 min of some awkward silence...

"Soo are you really y/n?" he said with a curious tone of voice but also calm.

"Yes, I am" you said looking at him. "I have a question can you try to answer it?"

He looks at you and says "Yes what's up?"

You took a deep breath then said, "Why do you look so attractive in the Golden Guard outfit Goldie?"

He jumped up and tried to make sure you can see him blushing "Uhm Well i just uhm" He paused the asked "did you call me Goldie?"

"Yes, I did it fits your outfit" you said with a flirty voice. (//////)

*Yawn* "It's getting late right now I think I'm going to go back is that okay with you Goldie?" you said with a tired voice.

"Well, uhm sure do need me to walk you home or are you okay?" He asked just in case

You were about to speak but realized you were kinda scared to walk to the owl house alone.

"Uhm, can you walk with me if you would like?" you asked.

"Sure, I don't mind I have all night but you might need to use my cape" he said then hopped on his staff.

You hop on his staff and you both fly back to the owl house.

You get off and start to thank the Golden guard "Thank you so much and for comforting me I'm really grateful.

As he fly's away you notice you still have his cape and can't just go give it to him.

"Ah sh!t what do I do with this now. Ima just keep it for now." then went inside to put it in your closet.

As you go to your room you see luz sleeping peacefully, then as you put the cape on Infront of the mirror you can see Luz in the reflection looking at you.

"I see you have a cape DID U MAKE IT?!?" Luz said with energy. "Wait that cape IS THAT THE GOLDEN GU- MMMMM!!!"

You cover her mouth because of how loud she was "Yes, it is now lower your voice okay? Okay good"

" So, you're both dating?" Luz asked with a smirk.

You turn red and just covers face "N-no he was comforting m-me" you said stuttering.

Luz looks as you, raising one of her eyebrows and said "Yeaa sure I'll believe you" then after saying that she gave you a wink ;).

The next Day ^^ ________________________________________________________________

"YO LILY COME HERE!!" Eda screamed from the kitchen.

Lilly came downstairs and asked, "yea what is happening."

Eda grabbed all of the Griffin eggs and a bottle of apple blood.

"H-how? Y/n didn't get it then who? was it hooty OH OH WAS IT LORD TITAN HE GAVE US SOME LUCK!!!" Lilith said with joy.

~after you Lulu, king, Luz, and Eda ate breakfast~

Luz got ready to go outside and so did you.

"Luz let me guess ask Gus for the library card again? Can't you get yours I mean that's what I did why don't you?" you said with a grin on your face.

Luz was about to say something but realized and said "Oh wait why didn't I think of that.. Then can I have your car-"

You put your finger up to her lips then you start to say, "sorry but I have to go to the library today need to get a book about wild magic there really fun to read!!" you said with a happy expression.

Luz smiled and said, " that's ok and maybe one day you can show me those books i would love to learn about magic!!"

Also, you get ready to go outside Eda stops you and Luz for a second.

Eda grabbed both of our shoulders and said, " you both better remember what is happening in 2 days."

"What do you mean? what's happening in 2 days?" Luz said with a curious look.

You look at Eda, then you said "don't worry about it, you will see" you said trying to distance Luz from wondering.

As you walk to the library, Luz walks to Gus's house and waves and says out loud "BYEEEE Y/N!!!" with a smile on her face.

As you go in the library you get 1 of the books you need to learn about wild magic you see the Golden Guard walk in the library.

(In mind) "He is Here??"

As you follow him to see what he is going to do you see him going in the Forbidden stacks

"What? the forbidden stacks? hmmm Ima follow him!!"

*To Be Continued*

                      Thank you for reading!!!!🤍🌼☕