(20) Trouble At The Blights

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Hunter nodded and said, "Yea. Gus, Captain, and Blight"

Y/n said "I don't know"

Hunter pulled up his penstagram then started to text Gus and Willow

You peaked your head over his shoulders to see what he was texting them.

"No way your begging them to come with us"

Hunter blushed from embarrassment and said "I don't wanna get recognized"

Y/n shrugged and said "Fair enough"

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

"We can't stop the draining spell, but we can corrupt it, that's where the owl lady comes in" Darius gestures to Eda

Eda looked stunned and confused for a moment then said "Huh?"

Darius groaned with annoyance then explained "The curse Eda"

Eda takes a pause then exclaimed "That's right! My curse effects magic, huh did a quite number on you two if I remember correctly" Eda points at Eberwolf then at Darius.

"You remember incorrectly, I was completely unfazed" Darius crossed his arms in front of his chest, then Eber hissed at Darius.

Darius started to make small abominations to show the plan "Eda would have to sneak into the tower and here is how"

"I'll control a pair of abominations to release Eberwolf's pair of flesh-eating beetles into the crowd, it will create a distraction so big, we can get Eda up with the coven heads, and the spell will halt when it comes in contact with the curse, and the day will be saved! No problem"

Then some of the abominations made a small explosion making the purple goo go on Eda, Luz, Lilith, King, Hunter and you.

There faced were horrified with the plan.

Lilith covered her eyes, Hooty looked at the abominations in shock, Eda and Luz got purple goo on their face, then Y/n fell back out of her chair, as Hunter sat there looking between Darius and the abominations

Hunter knelt down to lifted you back up, you stood up then Hunter got a text from Gus saying 'We are waiting for you'

Then Hunter dragged y/n outside then flew over to where Gus and Willow were.

"Hey uhm guys" Hunter said with a smile

Willow came up to you both and said "Hello- why do you have abomination goo on you? Plus what happened to Y/n?"

Hunter looked over at Y/n

"Nothing, I'm fine" Y/n said (Total traumatized from Darius's idea)

Gus said "Let's wait for Luz"

Hunter leans on a tree as you leaned on his shoulder.

Then Katya flies down with Luz behind her. "Why are we stopping?" The human asked.

Katya pushes Luz and king off the staff then flew off saying "To meet your security escorts, Darius insisted" 

"What?! I don't need security escorts!" Luz yelled as Katye flews farther and farther away.

A voice said, "Did you hear that, Gus?" 

"Yea, I know, I guess we'll just have to go home" Gus smiled "Well, it's been fun.. See you around, Luz the human"

Gus and Willow teased Luz.

"Wait, Wait, wait wait!!!" Luz cried and jumped into a hug with Gus and Willow "Of course I want you both around! I'm so happy and confused... I thought you were all hiding after all that happened?"