(8) Eclipse Lake (Pt1)

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

He looks at you and shocked that you kissed him on the cheek.

"Well bye Hunter, see you tomorrow!" you said looking at him, then went on your staff and disappeared.

"W-wait Y/n!!" he said with a shocked look.

He was stuck frozen about the kiss that just happened.

As you came back to the Owl house and ran up to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

(In mind) *OMG I KISSED HIM OMG, WHAT DO I DO I MEAN IT FELT GOOD BUT UGHH, I WISH HE WASNT SOO ATTRACTIVE.

You look out the window and say to yourself "Oh, Hunter, I hope you liked that kiss..."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

After 3 days after Grom, you didn't meet up with hunter after then kiss and then Luz gets a common mold (She got sick).

"But she's a Human we don't know how this will affect her!" Amity said to Eda trying to explain that it's not normal for Luz.

After 3 minutes in Luz's room, you start to see what is happening.

"I have to go to Eclipse Lake!!" Luz said with shock.

Willow and Gus hold Luz back that as she tried to run out.

Eda said that she was going to go to Eclipse Lake for Luz.

"I'll come to!! As Luz's awesome Girlfriend! I-" Amity was paused by Eda and said, "I get it Boots just get your coat".

"Can I come? I mean I just want to help out my friend?" You asked wondering if Eda let you go.

"Sure, Kiddo but that's all the kids I'm taking with me" Eda said.

After 20 minutes of getting ready and walking over to the Lake someone falls Infront of them.

"A GUARD!!" Amity said pulling out her staff.

"Oh, Yes I am a Guard and I surrender!!" The person said.

"Not so fast don't you recognize that annoying voice!" Eda said.

The person looked down and said "Why does everyone say that..."

The Guard started to run away but Amity stopped them and then unmasked them.

"This is other than Belo's right-hand man" Eda said looking down at hunter.

"The golden guard? He looks skinnier than I thought." Amity added.

Eda looks up at you and says, "Are you friends with him or something?"

You looked at Eda and said "I guess you can say that-" 

Amity talked over you and asked, "Wait isn't that your boyfriend from Grom?"

You looked at Amity and covered you face as you turned red.

"Can you let me go?" Hunter asked amity.

After 12 Minutes of getting in Eda says "We need a plan to get in! Me and King will be right back!"

Amity was watching both run off.

"Why didn't you come to the hill in 3 days y/n?!" Hunter asked looking over at you.

"Quiet!" Amity said looking over at hunter.

Amity didn't want to wait no more, so she made a run for it making hunter, and Y/n follow her.

"Why didn't you wait for the signal?" Eda said tunning over to Amity.

"We don't have time for this!!" Amity said to Eda.

As they went to the next room Eda smiles and said, "LOOK ITS TITANS BLOOD!!"

Eda was about to hit the blood vessel, but hunter said *STOP!! Thats Fools blood!!"

Eda looked over at Hunter and Laughed "More like you just want it for yourself!" Then Eda hit the vessel making the walls start to shake.

Then the floor under Eda and king opens up and make them fall.

As Amity go on her staff to see if their okay hunter said "STOP! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!"

"Golden Guard~" Kikimora said from a far.

"Please or just let me go... Please I don't want to get in trouble." Hunter added.

"Ugh fine" Amity let go of him and said, "So where do we go now?"

Hunter Kicked Amity making her fall over and grabbed you by the waist and carried you to the mine cart.

"Y/N!" Amity screamed out.

"Now I'll go to the titan blood before any of you! Byeeee~" Hunter said as the mine cart started to move.

"H-Hunter! What are you doing?" You looked at Hunter.

"Now Y/n... Why didn't you come to the hill for 3 days?" Hunter looked at You with one eyebrow raised.

"I just didn't want to go that all." You said lying to hunter.

Hunter looked at you and said "I know your lying! Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it just felt a bit weird to see you after Grom night..." you said remembering that you kissed him on the cheek.

Hunter stopped and looked away trying not to show you that his face had turned more red.

"Oh, we are here!" Hunter said.

He jumped out of the cart and ran to look at the lake to see that there was nothing. No titan blood at all.

"There is nothing?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" You said with a pissed off look.

Hunter walked in the middle of the lake and started to dig.

You walked up to hunter and said, "What are you doing?"

"Just making my grave! Want to share?" Hunter said still digging down.

"Uhm no I'm good!" you said with a worried look.

Amity came in and saw hunter digging.

"Don't worry I would pick up a fight, there is not titan blood." Hunter said still digging down.

"Then why you are digging?" Amity asked.

"Oh, Belos needs titan blood to get to the Human Realm! Can't get the key without it!" Hunter said.

"This is my Grave! Want me to make you one to?" Hunter said smiling.

"This is really freaking me out" King said with a uncomfortable look.

"Thats just life Rat." Hunter said.

After 1 minute later of Amity talking to King about Luz.

"Go get a better owner!" Hunter sat down and put dirt on his head.

Amity walked up to hunter asking if they both can be cool.

Hunter looks at the amity and sees the portal key on her neck.

"What are you? -" Amity saw that he was looking at the portal key.

    *To Be Continued*

   IM SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG!!