(9) Eclipse Lake (Pt2)

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Amity walked up to hunter asking if they both can be cool.

Hunter looks at the amity and sees the portal key on her neck.

"What are you? -" Amity saw that he was looking at the portal key.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

Hunter tries to grab the key.

Amity rolled back to get away from hunter and said "Come on! This normally works for Luz!"

You look to see that to 2 that are fight and just in case you pull out your bat that is filled with different glyphs. (Beta Luz Ngl)

(A/n=Authors name: So, don't ask why I added beta Luz's bat for your character, it's because it just influenced me, and it might help you later on~   :3)

Both hunter and Amity break out in a fight.

You grab king so he can be in a safer area.

You see both of them fight more, then you grab your bat and try to block each other from attacking each other.

Then hunter sees you and grabs your waist and puts you some were safer.

You run over to king to make sure he is okay, Amity and Hunter stop fight and Hunter says.

"Look, your strong and I'm tired, if this continues, you'll probably escape. But here's the thing, we know where to find you, and you're human."

Amity gasped.

Hunter said, "So just... hand over the key."

Amity looks over at the key, she had the key in her fist and made the eye of the key crack and said, "Ugh fine, but just stay away from Luz!"

Amity drops the keys in hunter's hand.

You look over at both of them and start to run to see if amity is okay.

Hunter stopped walking and said, "I uhm... Mean it to."

Amity was kneeling down with one of her hands closed.

you go over to amity.

Hunter gets on his staff and looks back at you and fly's off.

Eda comes in, looking like harpy Eda and said, "Alright I heard fighting! I'm ready to go!! Where is the nerd!! Oh. dang it."

Eda walked up to King and picked him up, and walked over to Amity and Y/n.

"Are you to, okay? What happened?!" Eda said looking at Amity and Y/n.

You put your hands on Amity's arm and pulled her up to stand.

"The Golden Guard took the portal key and there is no titan blood..." You said looking at Eda.

Amity looked up and said, "Let's get back to the Owl house, maybe Luz is getting better."

Eda said "Alright, but I need to do something as we get back."

*After 12 minutes, at the owl house*

"Ow ow ow! I got in harpy mode, and I can't even get out" Eda said trying to get in the owl house but was stuck in the doorway.

King said, "She also ate like 9 voles on the way back."

" Hey! I had to keep my end of the deal!" Eda said talking back to king.