(15) Are flowers Good?

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

"I-Is that your palisman? But I thought it was just a cat?" Hunter asked, he was completely shocked.

You nodded and said, "It helped me get away from the scouts, his name is Cookie."

"Cookie?" Golden guard repeated.

"I mean, I thought his name would be spots but cookie was cuter" You smiled.

Hunter blushed slightly under the mask and said, "He seems strong like Flapjack."

Flapjack came out of Hunter's cloak and started to fly towards Cookie.

Cookie looked up at Flapjack and then Flapjack sat on top of Cookie's head.

Flapjack chirp happily and Cookie meowed happily.

You chuckled and said, "Aww there so cute together."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

Hunter smiled and said, "I agree."

A scout said out loud "GOLDEN GUARD?"

Hunter grabbed Flapjack carefully and said, "Sorry I have to go now... Oh! Here is your notebook. I forgot to give it back."

He pulls out the notebook from his pocket and gives it to you.

You took the notebook and said, "Thank yo-"

Hunter had already left to go back to the castle.

~At the Owl house/ 8:42 pm~

You started to go to sleep but you kept thinking about Hunter giving you the notebook back.

Then you started to think that you should give him a thank you gift.

~The next day~

You woke up the next day and saw king shaking your arm slightly.

"Uhm... Good morning king" you said in a tired voice.

King looked at you and said, "I think Luz is going crazy."

You got up and said, "Crazy? I'll be down in a second."

King gave a thumbs up and walked out of the room.

Then you started to get changed, you grabbed Cookie and put her in your shoulder.

You walked downstairs to see Luz writing things on the board you use for the human portal door.

"Uhm, feeling okay Luz?" King asked with a curious face.

Luz turned around to look at King, Eda and You.

"I feel great!! Today is gonna be a productive day of problem solving!" Luz said as she pushed the board away.

You looked at the board and mumble to yourself, "Please don't tell me she took off my notes."

Luz grabbed a scroll of problems to solve.

"Look!" Luz gave Eda the scroll.

Eda grabbed it and started to read a few of the problems and plans, "Successfully build a portal to the human realm, learn every glyph combination, figure out what belos is planning and show him what for?"

 "That's a lot to do in 1 day Luz" You added after Eda was done talking.

Luz looked in some of the papers and said, "Look, I've already learned a new combo! Excuse me Francois."

Then Luz took king's teddy bear then make it touch the glyph and then threw him in the air. Then as Francois is about to hit the ground, a blue ring around him makes him float for a few seconds then falls to the ground softly.