003. ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ 2004

Zacznij od początku

Nobody spoke a for a while as Lily paused the screen observing the same reactions she and her friends had experienced years ago.

"They're dead." Kol spoke seeing how they treated his niece.

"They let them sleep in a cupboard?" Jeremy asked incredulously. "How could you ever do that to two innocent children?" These are not people.

"I will torture them." Kol declared.

Rebekah broke down in tears upon witnessing her niece's treatment. So could also be said from the other girls in the group.

"That's monstrous." Stated Caroline.

When Stefan and Damon realized what they did, they were not pleased. Not at all content. Despite their hatred for the Mikaelson family, they believed that no one, especially a helpless younger child, should be harmed in such a way. Not even Damon did.

And Elijah, who was already planning how to execute them and had tears in his eyes. "Do they still live?" Lily nodded her head when he questioned her. Usually he would not give in and stay strong for his family, but he was so shocked that his own daughter had been handled in such a manner. She would have lived like a princess if she grew up with him.

"Good, we're gonna kill them." Kol said.

"Why are they there anyway?" Bonnie questioned.

"Petunia was my sister. She had always been envious of me for being a witch, even though she doesn't want to admit that and she takes her frustration out on my son and Nora."

"But Dumbledore was right." Elijah heard Finn say, "she looks a lot like you already."Elijah smiled back at him, a wide sorrowful smile.

"How did they get the scar?" Klaus asked.

"Spell rebounded."

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day!"

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy."

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." Harry answered as Nora made a movement and grabbed the pan with eggs from her brother so he could prepare their uncle's coffee. Harry smiles thankfully at her.

"Aren't they wonderful, darling?" Petunia asked happily.

"How many are there?" Dudley eyes got big, not by how many there were, but how few there were. For sure, less than last year.

"36. Counted them myself." Vernon said proudly with an ugly smirk that Nora just wanted to wipe off his face.

"36? But last year- last year I had 37!" Dudley yelled in anger at his father, both Harry and Nora just rolled their eyes while putting the food down and pouring the coffee in a mug.

"Spoiled brat." Nora muttered under her breath, only heard by Harry who laughed quietly.

"But some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year's." Uncle Vernon explained quickly.

"I don't care how big they are!"

"Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin?" Petunia asked, trying to calm her son down. While both Harry and Nora just gave their cousin a dirty look.

As they all went outside, Dudley still eating and their aunt speaking happily about the zoo, Harry and Nora got stopped by Vernon. Both were wearing too big clothes. "I'm warning you two now. Any funny business, any at all and you both won't have any meals for a week. Now, get in." So they did.