15 - "Green doesn't suit you"

We are sat at a rather fine restaurant, quiet chatter fills the room as we talk, its a kind of.. whats the word.. poncy? restaurant - and guess what! Valentino owns it, typical.

"Valentino?"

"Yes?"

"What should I get?"

"I don't know, what do you want?"

"Well thats why I asked you?" I frown, frustrated at his incompetence to receive my question correctly. He peers back down at his menu.

"Forget it, ill just get the.." I sigh and shrug my shoulders, "Can you order for me?" I ask, he replies with a yes.

Soon, A waiter comes and she couldn't have pulled her shirt down any lower. I roll my eyes at the sight of Valentino practically eye-fucking her. He smirks at my reaction,

"How many I serve you, handsome" She winks at valentino, a shiver sparks down my spine at the cringe of 'handsome'.

He smiles. "Yeah can we have two tomato pastas?" He looks at her but back to the same stern face he gives everyone.

I don't care, he isn't getting any tonight, the thought of my win doesn't fail to put a smile on my face.

She nods and leaves, leaving me and him together. Once again.

"Green doesn't suit you,"

"I know" I grin, "Thats why you aren't getting any tonight," I smirk, massive loss.

His smirk drops.

'I was just kidding little bird."

"Dont kid anymore."

He looks at the waitress as she returns with our food.

"Thanks." I say before she goes to top up our wine, filling Valentino's first and as she comes to mine,

She does a fake nudge and pours it on me.

but I sont mind too much, my dress is red but still.

wait.wait.wait.

Did she just eye fuck my husband then pour wine on me.

She leaves.

"Valentino, when we get home do you want to know what's going to happen, my love?" I lean over the table to him.

That fucking smirk is back on his face.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Oh."