11. party

Im watching her on my phone, her every movements, because the tracker is connected to her arterie, it tells me the activity she is doing. She is drinking. Alot.

This is weird, why am I watching the tracker thing, its not like I like her or anything, if she went missing, that would be one less burden.

I dont believe in love, its fake.
Its something you can just turn off, like a lightbulb and a switch. One minute its on, the next its off.

I put the phone in my pocket and head downstairs for some more whiskey, more people have been trying to sabotage us ever since I got be-wed. But I dont regret marrying her, shes not the kind of bimbo I thought she was.

Shes not a begger. Shes a do-er.

She is all do, no talk. Shes different to the others I think.

I walk past Lorenzo and give him a short nod, I like him. Well a little bit more ever since he basically saved my wife's life.

Its weird to call her 'my wife' because really, she isn't even my girlfriend - hell, even my friend.

People look at me and think im a monster, people assume. Im not a monster.

People spread false rumors, and if im honest, they hurt me. They hurt my family, well, they did.
I fetch the jack daniels out of the cabinet, seeing the empty place where the vodka used to be. She must have used that , god I hope she isn't an arsonist.

After pouring my self a glass, I head back to my office, I dont know what happened to Ruby. I dont want anything off her though, being unfaithful isn't human, well, even though im practically inhumane, I would never cheat on anyone.

____________________________________
3Pm

"Nate, who are you inviting again?" I ask, taking another bite of the blueberry muffin, Im not getting high though, what would my husband think if I got home stinking of weed and being high as fuck.

"Just some guys, little sparrow."

"Guys who you deal to?"

I ask, hes rolling a spliff and only giving me half the attention , which means these guys aren't people im gonna like. They're probably little smackheads who were expelled out of highschool in like freshman year, definitely nothing to live for.

"When are they getting here?"

"jesus. stop with the fucking questions - who are you? the police?" He snapped, these people are not good, because Nate never shouts, he is the sweetest person Ive ever met.

"Alright.. sorry." I mutter, looking at the floor, we stay in silence for a little bit until he speaks up. Thank god, the air was bursting to bust the windows with all the tension.

"They'll be here like.. now."

His timing was perfect, because the second he had finished saying now, a knock at the door sounded, a voice followed from outside the front door, I heard other little talks of other men, you could her some girls but there were definitely more men like always.

" Nate open this fucking door I brought booze!" he shouts, I laugh a little bit at his excitement, Me, nate and natascha all sit up, and nate lights his spliff he has been trying to roll for the past 30 minutes. He opens the door, and the crowd of people come swarming in. I step to the side, avoiding being pushed over, until everyone has found their spots in my old apartment.

5pm
Its been 2 hours, and im fucking bored, im not a day drinker or smoker, I prefer to leave those things till dark, when the crows are out hunting, when the stars shine on earth, when you can't walk alone, where the woods look even scarier, im sitting at the island in the kitchen, just watching everyone, until a man comes and sits beside me, also spinning around to see who and what im looking at.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing." he slurres, taking another swive at his bottle of corona beer, cheap ass shit. I smile at him, weakily, im not drunk, well, I have had like a few rounds of shots, but im not a lightweight. I can't get drunk, well I can get drunk off of old men drink, like lager etc;. he brings his hand to my cheek, and runs his finger across it, I stand up uncomfortably. I hoped he would just stay there but he got up too, I saw the height difference, he was just a little bit shorter than Valentino, but still taller than me - wait, fuck. what time is it?

5:45.

oh shit' the though echoes through my head. I need a ride home like now, but just as I get up to leave, my fucking favourite song plays.

Most people would think its a dancing song, but no. Its Captain Save a Hoe.

I WANNA BE SAVEDDDDDDDD

YOU WANNA KILL ME BECAUSE I FUCKED YO BITCH- maybe I should stay?

"Woah woah woah, you can't leave yet, i need help with something." the drunk man slurres once again - how desperate is this guy?

"I dont give a fuck what you need help with you scumbag, im married and im leaving"

"without me?"

"yes. your going to stay far far away before I call my husband."

"whats he going to do?"

"Im not sure, but its going to be worse than what I do if you dont move out of my way."

He scoffs and pins me up against the wall, just like Valentino did when we first met, at the restaurant. Why am I always thinking of him? why cant he get off my mind??

Suddenly, someone pulls him off me, then snaps his neck. And guess who it is.

Any takers?

Sold.

Sold to his fucking wife.

Because its Valentino. Why is he always where I am??

I roll my eyes.

"Dont do that, I just stopped you from getting raped, probably sold or something."

"What happened to hi, hello, how are you?" I give it back.

"Lets go," He puts his hand on the lower of my back, and guides me to the door, until we're back at the island and Natascha is stopping us, she gives me the eye look, as if shes asking me if im okay.

"Who are you?" she asks, eyeing him up and down.

"Shes married." She states, looking proud to say the word married for me, if only she knew how unproud I was to say it.

Valentino smirks, "Im married too," His italian peeking through his speech.Natashca smiles at his words, because she loves to invite my little russian man to talk.

"I dont care if you're married, her husband is here and I can call him over."

"Tashca, its fine he is my-"

"No. No. I want to see her husband, so he can know shes cheating on him." Valentino says, taunting my loss. I jab him in the side as she walks away to go fetch Nate.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." I ask without moving my lips, I just say it.

"Meeting your husband, diavolo." He looks down at me with a wink.

Nate comes walking over with Natascha, but when Nate sees Valentino, his eyes widen, and he swallows.

"Theres been a misunderstanding guys, this is my husband." I say, trying to explain the situation.

"Holy shit." Nate says, he looks down at his shoes, and Natascha jabs him like I did valentino and whispers something like 'get the fuck up you aren't exactly helping'

"Nice to meet you... uh.. Natascha, im Valentino Rafaello, its nice to see you again, Alexei."
I stiffen at the name, is Nate Alexei? why did he tell he a fake name?

"Yes.. its nice to talk again." Nate, Alexei - whatever - ( Nalexei) says, bitter on his tongue.

1296 words.