12. smiles.

We get inside our room, and I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth of the alchohol.

"So are you going to tell me why nate- no alexei , actually, its Nalexei, knows you?" I ask, sitting up on the counter top, but i dont resist when Valentino comes and stands inbetween my legs.

"To put it in short, we are-were bestfriends and he wanted to get out of this life, so I made everyone think I hate russians and that I killed him, so he got a new life for himself." He said it like I wasn't mad, well im not, but like still , I tried to act like I am.

He rose his hand to my thigh and squeezed lightly,  I shuddered at his touch.

What is this man doing to me?

Gosh, if he knew what went through my head everytime I see him..

He leant forward and spoke gently to my ear, I felt his warm breathe send little shivers down my spine, "Do you know what you do to me?" he asked making my breath hitch, I just the same fucking thing boy.

"When I see you, things go through my head that shouldn't. Do you know that?" he said once again, he pulled away, before grabbing my chin and bringing me closer towards him. I just sit there, wide eyed. Completely speechless. He thinks of me, the same way he would a beautiful woman, and im far, far from that. But then, he said something what shocked me,

Like more than shocked, I was taken aback, it made me release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Would you like me to show you those things?" He whispered, before I frantically nodded my head.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"Words, diavolo." he whispered, looking into my eyes, his lust filled eyes gazed into mine, just a small glance at me from him makes me practically fall to my knees. His voice. His face. Everything, makes me weak inside. Hes just... perfect. And I dont care how much of a dick he is, because infact, he is mine.

"yes."  I mutter.

he peppers kisses along my jawline, going over every bone, he travels all the way down to my neck and pinches at the sensitive spots. my chests heaves to move up and down, my heart lay in my throat, gosh... hes my dream.

he kisses along my neck, before pulling at my jumper, indicating for me to lift my arms, and I do so. He takes off the jumper, and starts scattering around kisses,

he picks me up, still kissing me, and turns on the shower. he pins me up against the wall standing directly underneath the waterfall of steaming water,

his white shirt sticks to his toned stomach, he wraps his arms around me then unclips my bra, revealing my breasts, except this time I dont feel embarrassed.

I feel appreciated.

I lower my hands to his waist and unbuckle his belt, he pulls of my shorts and underwear, literally leaving me fully bare, he does the same, I pull away from the kiss, im about to wind the shit out of this guy.

"Wanna know something?" I tease, we are both breathing heavily, which shows he wants to fuck, well his other past movements also told me that.

"What?" He pants, looking annoyed at my pause.

"Nate fucked better than you." I smirk.

"Oh yeah? did you moan his name?" he asked before literally shoving himself inside me, I yelp in shock, im staying strong though, this guy is not going to enjoy this.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered, I didn't, we only fucked like twice aswell, but seeing him mad brings joy to my heart - he can't do anything, well, he could actually do anything, but he wont. I think.

"Okay then, why don't you go fuck him instead?" He said, before pulling out, then stepping away from me, his wet hair dripping onto his face, his mouth open as he gasped for air, his chest beating rapidly.

"Valentino." I say, before laughing midly, it was funny and im definitely holding back a cacophoney of laughter.

He smiles too, "Fuck this," before coming back to me, meeting our lips in an embrace, igniting a fire within us. As our bodies intertwined, a wave of desire washed over us again, our hearts beating in sync.

He lifts me up against the shower wall, and he carries on what he started once again, our bodies moved in a passionate rhythm, each touch sending electric currents through our veins, our desires colliding in a symphony of pleasure.

__________________________________________
775 words.

VERRYY SHORT CHAPTER BUT LIKE YEAH