Chapter 5: Pleasure Time (Lemon)/Arbiter vs Doctor Polaris

(Y/N is seen in his house as he invited Batwoman, Black Canary, Huntress and Catwoman. They get amazed by seeing his mansion as he shows them around. The girls then look at each other and nod in agreement as they have a plan to show him a good time. Once Y/N went to the bathroom, the girls started their plan by removing their clothes, leaving only their bra and panties. Once Y/N finished bathing and went to his room, he gets shocked by seeing the girls wearing bra and panties. Catwoman lightly pushes Y/N in the bed and he takes his shirt off and then Huntress and Black Canary take their bra off and put their bosom in his face and he starts sucking them and they moan. Then Catwoman unbuckles his pants and his member springs out and they gasp.)

Catwoman: So big.

Batwoman: So huge.

(Then Batwoman bagins to suck his member and he groans and Huntress hovers and puts her pussy on his face and he starts licking her and she moans as she turns to Black Canary and makes out with her and then Catwoman and Black Canary suck on Huntress' breast as she moans louder, then Batwoman sucks his member fast and he feels it twitching as he groans.)

Y/N: (groans) Girls, I'm cumming.

Huntress: (moans) I'm cumming as well.

(He cums and sprays on Batwoman and Black Canary, and then Catwoman strokes his member before he sprays on her and Huntress.)

Y/N: (pants) Ready for the main course?

Girls: Yeah.

(Then he puts his member in Batwoman's pussy and she moans loudly and he put his fingers in Huntress and Catwoman's pussies, and he starts thrusting on Batwoman's pussy slowly and she moans as he startsthrusting harder and she moans loud and thrusts his fingers in Huntress and Catwoman's pussies and they moan louder while Black Canary makes out with Huntress. He then feels himself twitching inside of Batwoman's pussy.)

Y/N: (groans) I'm about to cum.

Batwoman: (moans) Just get me pregnant.

Huntress/Catwoman: We're about to cum as well.

(Then he cums inside of her, and she moans loudly and they moan loudly as well, and then he pulls Huntress to a doggy style and he puts his member inside of her and she moans loudly and he thrusts into her fast and she moans loudly.)

Huntress: (moans) My... aren't you... (moans) good at this?

(Then he's thrusting harder and his fingers are inside of Catwoman and Black Canary, and Batwoman comes up to him and kisses him dominantly and they're having sex for 6 hours.)

(Timeskip)

(Next day after having sex with the four girls, Y/N is seen as Arbiter as he prepares to face Doctor Polaris, who uses his powers on him, damaging his suit, which regenerates.)

Polaris: How? Nobody's supposed to stand up to my awesome power!

Arbiter: I'm unlike anything you ever face!

Polaris: (stern) JUST DIE ALREADY!

(Doctor Polaris shoves some gold bars against Arbiter, who uses a force field which shields him as he charges at him before slashing his chest, making him bleed.)

Polaris: (shocked) My blood... my blood is leaving my body... all because of YOU! (angry) I will not stand for this! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

(Doctor Polaris uses his magnetic powers to attract the Arbiter, who smirks.)

Arbiter: You have just signed your damn death warrant!

(Arbiter then stabs Doctor Polaris' chest before stabbing his neck, and then he cuts off his arm and legs before stomping his chest roughly, crushing his heart, and finally he cuts off his head.)

Arbiter: Another job done.

(Arbiter leaves as a certain beetle is watching him.)

Blue Beetle: I need to tell Batman about this

(Blue Beetle flies away as the screen fades out.)