Scouts honour

Sorry about the wait guys but its finally up xx <3

comment!

vote!

fan!

This chapters dedicated to Agent Masssachusetts for helping me fix a problem with my summary, thx :)

----------------------

“Aim lower.” I leaned the tip of the small handgun slightly lower, and pulled the trigger. “More to the left.” Tilting to the left, another shot was fired but once again, missed the target. “More to the right.” I sighed and turned to look at Greg,

“That’s the exact same position I started in!” He stayed silent so I turned and aimed again. This time, my bullet went straight through the middle of the targets forehead, ricocheting off the shed a few meters behind. They were both silent for a moment, before Greg smiled at me.

“Good job, now try the knives.” I picked one up, my hand shaking slightly. Placing my arm behind my head, I threw. The knife lodged itself into the wooden target, causing a split down the centre. This time, the smile on Greg’s face was genuine, as was Richards. I smiled a little myself, proud I did it right first time. Proud? What kind of idiot would be proud of throwing a knife, aimed at a person? ‘I’m sick’ I thought to myself, ‘sick as hell’. As knife after knife was thrown, I only got better. I hit the head, chest, both eyes and the crotch in the space of about an hour. I also tried the gun again, and improved at that as well. I soon realised that Richard was gone and Greg was watching me from inside the house, smiling cockily. 

Then an idea popped into my head. Maybe, if I learn and train, I could become strong, mentally and physically. Maybe, I could use their own power and knowledge against them and maybe, just maybe, I’ll be able to kill them both.

****

I walked slowly in through the door, watching out for Greg. I’d stayed outside, shooting, throwing and axing for two hours after Richard left. My guess was that he would be cocky and arrogant but when I walked into the kitchen, he kept his head pointed at the small TV on the other side of the room. Without so much as a word out of him, I walked to the stove and pulled out a bowl, filling it with the green soup that Greg had made. I watched him as I ate, but with his back to me because he was sitting on the couch, I found it impossible to catch his facial expressions. The soup was disgusting, but because I usually cook, I was surprised Greg actually made me anything.

After eating, I made my way upstairs and sat on my bed. It creaked slightly as I did so, but soon stopped when I lay down. My mind suddenly flitted to Jake, how he came to my house and hid in the shower with me. I closed my eyes and replayed the kiss we shared in my head, over and over. He may have stolen my first kiss, but I would have him do it again in a heartbeat.

But I can’t think like that, unless I want him dead. I told him not to talk to me, and while I hope he goes against my wish anyway, I know if he has any sense after what he witnessed a few nights ago, and then he will be issuing a restraining order any minute now. He knows about me, which was the one thing I didn’t want anybody to know. He knows about the training, Richard and Greg, and most of all, he knows how they treat me. He may try to help me by telling the police, even though that will result in an even worse outcome. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into sleep, but not before I felt the damp trail of a tear run down my chin.

The air was cold, prickly against my bare skin. I was walking through a forest, keeping my head low as the grass brushed my feet. A figure was walking towards me, but then I was standing on a beach, the same green eyes staring blankly back at me. I was frozen to the spot; even my eyes would not leave his, stopping me from identifying the person that had decided to invade my slumber. A growl sounded all around me and I was back in the forest, this time covered in dark drawings that moved along my skin, twisting and turning into patterns and objects. Something was in my hand, and even though I couldn’t look down, I knew what it was.