11- concert prep

Tae's outfit:

Jungkook and Taehyung goof around on the empty stage during his sound check. Jungkook has his ear pieces in his ear as he adjust the volume to each song that will be performed tonight.

His last song that he will sing begins to play and Jungkook hands the mic to Taehyung who looks at him with wide eyes, "What? What do I do?"

"Just use the mic. Gotta make sure I can hear you over the music."

Taehyung brings the mic up to his lips and cutely says, "Hello, this is Taehyung speaking."

Jungkook smiles and points to the mic, "Sing something."

Taehyung starts to shake his head, getting shy. Jungkook nods, grabbing his hand that is holding the mic and lifting it to his mouth, "Come on," He coaxes.

Taehyung licks his lips, the action making Jungkook's eyes snap down to them. Taehyung smiles when he notices and softly sings in the same tune as the song playing, "Don't even think about a kiss from me, Jeon."

Jungkook laughs, his eyes crinkling at the sides. The few staff around them laugh as well. Jungkook grips Tae's arm and pulls him against him in a quick motion, making the boy yelp in surprise.

"I think I can just take my kiss whenever I want," Jungkook whispers in his ear.

Taehyung's breath hitches and he freezes when he feels Jungkook's lips on the side of his neck.

Oh fuck.

Taehyung's hands grip his shirt as his soft kisses trail higher until he stops right under his ear. Jungkook whispers, "See? I take whatever I want."

Taehyung backs off of him, not daring to look into his eyes. He knows he probably looks flustered and he doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing it.

"Son of a bitch," Taehyung murmurs which makes Jungkook's smirk turn into a smile.

Jimin's loud voice makes both boys turn to the male who is walking onto the stage, phone to his ear. Taehyung hands Jungkook the microphone back as Jimin stops next to the two and hangs up with a huff.

"Alright. Time to go get ready," Jimin tells Jungkook before raising his voice for the people around them, "Show starts in an hour and a half people!"

Jungkook nods and turns to walk away. He spins around at the two, walking backwards, "Hang with Jimin until the show, okay?"

Taehyung nods with a big smile, "Can't wait!"

Jungkook smirks, "See you after, pretty."

With that he walks away.

Taehyung follows Jimin around like a lost puppy.

Jimin is going around, barking orders and making sure everything is perfect. His phone rings a couple times, Jimin only answering once. The conversation seems very business like and Taehyung isn't sure if he should give him privacy or not.