28- stoned

•••

Taehyung enters his apartment after his sleepover with Jungkook. Technically, it wasn't much of a sleepover since they didn't get much sleep.

Taehyung yawns and treads down the hall to his room to take a quick power nap before his class later in the day. It is a little after noon, Taehyung left after Jungkook had whipped up some brunch. He wanted to stay longer but Jungkook had to go to work and Taehyung has school later.

Taehyung removes his clothes until he's just in his underwear and falls into his messy bed, covering his legs with his covers. He picks his phone up and decides to scroll through Instagram before taking his nap.

He opens the app and his eyes widen when the notification number pops up in the top corner. 2k notifications. What the fuck.

Taehyung scrolls through the names of his new followers and people liking and commenting on his pics. A majority of the accounts had Jungkook as a profile pic. He goes to his profile and gasps at the amount of followers he gained overnight. Too many he doesn't deserve

Taehyung looks through his comments, a lot of people being nice and saying he's cute or handsome. He doesn't realize he's smiling until he comes across a negative comment. He leaves the picture and takes a Quick Look through his feed, deciding to take a quick picture to post something new.

He grabs a white tee that is laying on the floor near the bed and slips it on. He fixes his hair and begins to take a few selfies, doing different poses. He flips through the different pics and picks the one where it looks like he is waving at the camera.

He captions the picture: Hi to all my new followers. Thanks :)

He presses the post button, biting his lip as he quickly going to his page and looks through everything again just to make sure nothing embarrassing was posted.

(I made this myself and I am so bad at editing like this 💀)

He shuts his phone off when he was satisfied with his feed. He puts his phone on his beside table and turns, snuggling into his pillow. He gives a big yawn before pulling the covers over himself and closing his eyes.