"Ofcourse she can eat with you dear. Enid would you like some?" The girls asked looking at her. She picked two plates with a few cookies. "Dont be shy"

"Thank you" the blonde mummerd with shame. Someone touched her leg, and when she looked down, it was ami. "Whats wonrg ami?"

"Up! I want to go up. Up!" Enid smiled as she undertood what the little girl ment.

She picked her up and ani puts her little arms around her neck. She sat her on the chair next to her. Ami held a face, she once again had to sit down. She dint really like that.

"Thank you blueberry eyes" she said letting go of her neck, gave her a smile and put her attention to her cookies. As enid sat down.

It was oblvios that both the addams sisters had the same affect on her as wednesday herself. They were charming, and she was already in love with the little girl next to her. Amilia pointed to the tv remote for enid to give, wich she ofcourse did, tunring on the cartoons she likes. They began eating their cookies, as they both laughed at the cartoons, as lili watched them with a amused smile. There was a moment amilia asked her to open her mouth for her to feed her a cookie, wich enid ofcourse accepts, and does it back.

They were adorbale toghter, lil took advance of the fact that wednesday dint appeard yet, and took a seat in front of wednesday, as she looked at her curious, wich made enid nervous.

"Whats worng?" She asked trying not to look in the brunettes eyes. Lili smiled making the girl suffer even more.

"You and my sister are goof friends right?" The girl asked as enid almost choked.

"Well...we have know eachother for a long time...but...well..i guess?" She said not knowing what to say. Lili decided to annoy her a little more.

"How know have you know eachother?"

"Since first year" she told her, smiling when she remeberd the first day she met wednesday, ofcourse lili noticed.

"I see that you care for her a lot?" The older girl said, making enid look away from her nervoulsy, as the brunette laughed. "Awh your so sweet"

"I am?" She asked joking, lili nodded fiding enid adorbale as she tried to hide the small blush.

"I see why wednesday was talking about you. You're like a little puppy" she said, surpirsed to see enid blush even more.

"We...wednesday...spok....spoke about me?" She asked stuttering compleetly nervous. Lili raised an eyesbrow, she dint think she was allowed to comment on that.

"Sorry hun but i cant talk too much" she said, giving her a wink. Enids eyes shone. "Why? You want to know?" She teased, making her blush again.

"I...well..no are you really talking about me?" She asked again. Happy that the girl of her Dreams talks about her to her sister, she would never know.

Lili still looked at her amused, seeing the pink blush at her cheeks and nose (wich made her more adorbale). She looked at the stairs to see her younger sister still wanst there, and walked up to enid, whispering jn her ear.

"She talks a lot about you" she sajd taking another sip of her thea. She watched as enids face turned as red as an tomato. She now gave enid information, so she wanted to know things abiut her sister.
"Enid is wednesday a pain in the ass at school?"

Still red, enid tunred to her and seemed to think.

"Well...at school shes..a little mean with people, but is very caring and smart. She really loves her friend even tho she doesnt saw or show it, but also loves cheerleading. And sometimes...sometimes she can be kind to people" she said showing that stupid goofy smile on her face. Lili smiled happily. "Once i got Hurt she even helped me.. actully twice."