•13. TORTURE & COMFORT

Start from the beginning

and about killing you, i won't kill you myself, i don't want myself to be colored by your blood.

" You know ...you have to face law if something happens to me, everybody knows me in business world, if they got to know about my absence, during investigation they will not spare you".

" Do you really think at this point I really care about any law? I don't need any law to give you punishment because right now you are in my court where I'm the judge and I will myself give you death sentence".

before leaving the room, i meets my assistant and said," how many pictures of her was there in that room?"

" Sir 97"

" Okay, let him starve few days and then cut his body in 97 pieces and bury him in the soil. "I said to him and left the warehouse to reach hospital.

(huff, I was holding my breath the entire time while writing it)

I changed my clothes before going to hospital as i know our families will be there. and they don't know about my this side.

when i walked into the corridor of hospital I saw my parents and her parents outside her room.

"Viaansh , where were you, everybody was searching for you, you didn't even answered our calls" papa said to me.

" papa , i went to do some important work, anyways how is Shreya? Did she wake up?"
I said to him by changing the topic as fast as I could.

Shreya's mother was there crying continuously and my mother , kiara and maahir were consoling her.

She looked at me after she realised my presence there " thankyou beta for saving her life , we could not be more grateful to you, if you didn't reached there at time, we would have lost-"

I didn't let her complete, i know it's not good ro cut your elders in between but i can't hear what she was going to say " no, aunty don't say that , i would not let anything happen to her ...ever"

"Who was that guy , who kidnapped her?"

" He was vikrant chauhan , who was her senior and had crush on her , he used to stalk her during college but disappeared suddenly after his parents death , he came back after becoming a successful CEO and kidnapped shreya to force her for marriage."

" why didn't she told us before about him"

" She did mom , she told me about someone stalking her but at that time i was not able to find out who, and also he stopped stalking her so we thought it ended."maahir said to her , i know he is feeling guilty thinking he is responsible for Shreya's condition.

" how could you hide this from us?"

Before this thing could go further nurse came" the patient has gained consciousness, you can meet her. But please be gentle with her."

Her family went first to meet her .

When they came back, my parents said to me. "go, you meet her first "

I entered the room and my eyes met with a weak yet so beautiful face of my life. Her eyes were closed. I took slow steps to her and she opened her eyes looking at me and tried to get up. " no , don't, stay there."

I set in the chair beside her bed and carefully took her iv connected hand in mine.

" how are you?" I whispered slowly to her

" i am fine, how are you?"

" i am good after seeing you"
" mom told me that you saved my life today, sorry I couldn't remember anything because" she diverted her eyes to her wrist .

" don't be sorry, i am sorry I couldn't save you before he forced you to marry him"

" but you shouldn't have cut your wrist, the cut was not deep but what if it was, what if something happened to you, why did you do that?"

" I didn't wanted to marry someone else except you"
She completes her words looking deeply into my eyes, my world just stopped there , her words were enough to me that she likes me and realising that she likes me , I couldn't help but smile.

" i know, many things are going into your mind , him stalking you, kidnapping, marriage , this cut on your wrist, but believe me , it doesn't matter to me unless you are safe and happy, and i want you to be happy now .

don't think about him, his chapter is not closed from your life but i myself burned all those pages of your life where he was present ."

" i want my healthy and happy Shreya from now on, you get that , hmm"

She nodded in response with eyes filled with tears.

" i will be healthy and happy from now on , i promise" she said and smiled at me.

I kissed her hand and placed it near my heart, where she belongs to , near me"

So this was the chapter, don't forget to comment your views down below.

Hope you liked it, next chapter will be posted as soon as you complete the target.
Alvidaa..