Single and Sad (schlattbur)

Börja om från början

Charlie pushed his glasses up his nose with a small smile. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, thank you," Wilbur said, returning the smile before giving a small wave to Charlie's shy kid. "Hi Juana."

Juana waved back, hugging onto her dad's leg.

"Look, Charlie, I'd love to hang out longer but I've got to go get Fundy," Wilbur said regretfully, returning his attention to Charlie.

"You're good, I've got to get her home anyway. Bye Wilbur!" Charlie said, taking Juana's hand.

"Bye Charlie." Wilbur smiled, waving again.

As he headed to the school, he fluffed out his wings again, this time out of pride. He had talked to someone and he survived! Sure, it had been a short conversation, but it wasn't something he did every day.

The classroom was still full of kids by the time Wilbur showed up, though most had gone home. Fundy was seated on the carpet in the middle of the room. His coat was off but his mittens were still on. Another boy his age was sitting next to him as they played with those large legos. The boy was a brunette, his hair so long it fell in his eyes, with the tiniest goat horns poking out of his hair, and fluffy goat ears.

Wilbur walked over to his son, kneeling down. "Hey Fundy."

"Papa!!" Fundy shouted, hugging Wilbur tightly, almost making him lose his balance. "This is Tubbo!"

Tubbo gave a wave, grinning. Did this kid even have eyes behind all that hair?

"Hi Tubbo," Wilbur said, returning the kid's smile. "You're the one who invited Fundy over?"

Tubbo nodded happily. "Mhm!! My daddy said he could come over tonight but only if he met you first."

"Is he going to be here anytime soon?" Wilbur asked, though he didn't know why he was asking the kid who was bound to be as clueless as he was.

"I dunno, he usually gets here after everyone else is gone. He gets very busy at his job," Tubbo said, with a hint of pride.

"That's alright then, I'll hang out with you guys, if you don't mind," Wilbur offered.

"Yay!" Fundy cheered. "We're building a house, wanna help?"

"Of course I wanna help," Wilbur said, sitting on the floor fully so he wasn't uncomfortably crouching.

Just as Tubbo said, his father was the last to show up.

Wilbur was too busy helping Fundy build a car out of large legos to notice when he finally showed up, but Tubbo hopped up and ran over. "Daddyyy!!"

"Ayeeee, hey kid!" An adult voice replied.

Wilbur looked up, almost freezing in his tracks. Tubbo's dad had picked up his son, holding him on his waist. Like his son, he looked to be a goat hybrid. Or was he a ram? Wilbur wasn't sure.

He had large horns that curled around soft, brown ears that were threatened to be taken over by his long, wavy hair. It was being held back by a black headband, but a few strands had escaped and curled across his forehead. His ram ears were pierced with gold hoops and studs, gold chains attached to the hoops hung down from his ears, hitting gently on his horns. Wilbur thought that his mutton chops were an interesting choice but definitely fit his style.

Fuck. He was kinda hot.

Wilbur stood up, almost stumbling. His wings fluffed again, this time DEFINITELY because of anxiety.

"Hey!" He said, pretending that the man in front of him wasn't attractive as all hell. "You're Tubbo's dad?"

"Sure fuckin' am," Tubbo's dad said with a grin. He had sharp canines. Now that Wilbur was closer, he realized that he also had the faintest hint of freckles and his eyes were a soft, deep brown.