Schlatt Fucks with Magic

I literally wrote this story in one shot, it's 3045 words long and now my hands hurt.

Schlatt had never really believed in magic, which was why he didn't find a problem with messing with that book. But now was the time to start believing.

Schlatt had arrived at Charlie Slimecicle's house optimistically, excited to finally get to see the place his close friend was living in, and meet up with his other friends that he hardly ever had the chance to see in person.

After taking a day to get over his jetlag, Schlatt was ready to get out in the world, to explore! So he dragged Charlie out of the house, practically forcing him to walk around Brighton with him.

"But I already know this place, I live here," Charlie had protested.

"Exactly, that's why you're here. You wouldn't want me to get lost and get stabbed, would you?" Schlatt grinned.

"I guess not."

After dragging Charlie all over the city for a few hours, they landed on the beach, walking along the rocky shore.

"It's fuckin' gray, why's the sky so gray," Schlatt muttered, picking up a rock and throwing it.

"It's England, what did you expect?" Charlie laughed.

Schlatt was bending down to pick up another rock when his fingers brushed against something that definitely wasn't a rock. He grabbed it and stood up, holding the damp book in his hands, examining it. The book was relatively plain, being a brown hardcover book with nothing decorating the front or back.

"What's that?" Charlie asked, grabbing Schlatt's arm and pulling it down so he could see.

"Dunno, it's a book I guess," Schlatt said, letting Charlie see the book before trying to open it, its pages sticking together with water and salt. "Shit, it's too wet to open."

"Just leave it then, it's probably a dumb fuck of a book if someone left it on the beach," Charlie said.

"Nah this fucker's coming with me." Schlatt grinned and Charlie sighed, resigning.

Late in the afternoon the next day, the book was finally dry enough to open. Schlatt sat with it on the kitchen floor, carefully peeling open the stiff pages. He was slightly disappointed to see that it was empty, but maybe he could keep it and use it as a prop or something. There was something about this book that just had charm, something that stood out to Schlatt and made him instantly in love with it.

A thought popped into his head, almost seemingly out of nowhere. If he had given it any more consideration, he probably would have wondered if the thought had even been his.

You should write something in there.

Schlatt stood up and looked on the kitchen table for a pencil, finally settling on a pen. He circled the pen around on a spot on his hand a few times to make sure it was working, then stared down at the book, wondering what he should write. He already knew it should be some sort of command or wish, but how he knew that, he didn't know.

Finally he decided to write the first thing that came to mind, snickering at himself as he wrote it.

'I wish the dreamsmp was real'

Mission accomplished. He closed the book and dropped the pen on the table, going to the room he was staying in and setting the book on the bed before picking up his phone.

He was too busy trying to plan a meetup with Tommy to realize that a whole hour passed, which gave the book plenty of time to process and start working on Schlatt's wish.