SHOPPING SPREE WITH ANGRY BEST FRIENDS

18 JANUARY 2024, 9 a

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

18 JANUARY 2024, 9 a.m.,

 I was having the best dream of my life. I was getting a hug from my favorite celebrity. SHAHEER SHEIKH. I was about to kiss him on his cheeks when a glass of water was poured on my face. I jerked awake and was about to yell at the person for disrupting my dream. But I dropped that idea and gulped after seeing the two lionesses aka my best friends Bani Sharma and Pallavi Sawant who were ready to tear me apart. 

"MS. SITA MATHUR! HOW DARE YOU ARE?" Bani yelled.

"YOUR MARRIAGE GOT FIXED, YET YOU DIDN'T THINK TO INFORM US ABOUT IT" Pallavi continued.

"Guys, I was about to inform you, but - " I stopped.

"But! Why did you stop continuing?" Pallavi said.

"Yes, What excuse do you have?" Bani said.

Before I could say something they started to beat me with the cushions of the couch in my room. At last, after some time they stopped threw the cushions away, and stared at me angrily. I started,

"Guys I wanted to inform you, but you both were away with your matters-" I was interrupted by Pallavi.

"You thought not to leave even a message about it"

"I wanted to give this news to both of you directly. You guys said that you were returning the day after tomorrow, so I thought that I would invite you two to our favorite cafe and break this news," They looked at me silently. After a few moments, they pulled me into a tight hug. No matter how much we fight with each other, at the end of the day, we always worry about each other. After pulling away from the hug, I asked,

"Weren't you both supposed to return the day after tomorrow? How did you return so early and how did you know about the proposal?"

"Well, Miss Mathur. We finished our work early and returned this morning. We wanted to surprise you, but in turn, we were surprised when we got to know about this from our parents. In case, you forgot our mothers are besties. They share everything." Bani said.

"And you don't think that we will forgive you. As punishment, you will cooperate with us for your Roka shopping"

If there is anything that anyone should be aware of about them they are the biggest shopaholics in the world. Once they start shopping they won't stop till they buy the full shop, I on the other hand is not interested in shopping and beauty. Knowing that there is no way out of this, I agreed to this.

After getting ready and having breakfast, we started towards the mall and I got myself ready to be dragged around the stores.

PHOENIX MARKETCITY, 11.45 a.m.,

 I am exhausted. My Mumma and Chachi have given my friends the task of selecting my outfit for the Roka which is fixed for 22nd January i.e., on the coming Monday. According to my mumma, my choice of outfit sucks. We have searched in 4 shops and they haven't yet finalized an outfit for me, this is the 35th outfit that I have tried and there are 4 more to try.

"Guys, why aren't you able to conclude?"

"Because it is about your Roka ceremony and Jiju should lose his senses when he sees you," Pallavi exclaimed.

"Correct. Now, hurry up and try this lehenga. I have a feeling that this is the one" Bani said handing me the lehenga.

"That is what you said for the last 35 dresses" I groaned.

"Stop being dramatic. Go and try this lehenga" With no other option I went to try the lehenga, and after getting ready, I came out. Their eyes sparkled at my sight and they clapped their hands and gave each other a high-five. At last, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

"This is the One," They said together. After I changed into my casuals and then billed the Lehenga we decided to get some food, which was after my continuous persuasion. They wanted to go to get the matching jewelry and other accessories for the lehenga.

While having the food I narrated to them about the first meeting with Ram. Even though they were not happy when I told them about his condition, I explained to them the situation Ram was going through. After I explained about this, they gave me teasing smirks seeing which I understood that they wanted to see my reaction. Seeing me defend Ram, allowed them to tease me. To escape from their teasing I diverted the topic to the remaining shopping. Even though they knew about my tactic they agreed with me but didn't stop teasing me saying that I was falling in love with my would-be husband.

Hearing the word HUSBAND created butterflies in my heart. I don't know if it was love or not, but I surely did respect Ram

**************************************************************

HELLO READERS HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!

I THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND IMPLORE THEM TO CONTINUE VOTING FOR MY UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

THANK YOU!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!