FAMILY BONDS AND BUSINESS DEALS

16 OCTOBER 2023, 7

16 OCTOBER 2023, 7.30 a.m.

'PUNCH!'

'PUNCH!'

'PUNCH!'

'THUD !'

After punching the bag for over an hour, it finally fell onto the gym floor, causing sand to scatter everywhere. The man turned his attention to the clock on the wall, which read 7:30 a.m. He instructed the gym staff to clean the room before walking out.

He walked into his room and freshened up for the day. He put on a blue Armani suit, and his Rolex watch, and sprayed Dior perfume. Then he checked the files he had worked on the previous night and put them in his laptop bag along with the laptop. Afterward, he went downstairs and asked the staff near the stairs to place the bag in his car. Following that, he entered the dining area where he took the blessings of an old couple. A woman in her fifties arrived in the dining area, followed by the servants who brought breakfast. He greeted her.

"Good Morning, MA !"

"Good Morning, Ram dear!"

HE IS THE HERO OF THIS STORY - RAM RAGHUVANSHI

Gradually, everyone made their way to the dining room, where the servants served us breakfast

Gradually, everyone made their way to the dining room, where the servants served us breakfast. I had a sandwich, salad, and black coffee. As we ate, we discussed our plans for the day. After finishing my meal, I realized that I was running late for work.

"Ma, I am leaving. Bye, everyone!" I was about to leave was stopped by Dadi -

"Ram, please make sure to arrive in time for dinner today."

"I will try dadi"

"There's no need to try. You must make sure to arrive on time for dinner."

I gave a heavy sigh and reluctantly said "Okay".

I made my way towards the head office. As I arrived, everyone bowed to me in respect and fear. I entered the CEO's cabin and my PA, Tejas, read me today's schedule. I was relieved to see that there were no important meetings scheduled after 6:30 p.m. With that, I began my day.

RAGHUVANSHI'S HEAD OFFICE

CEO'S CABIN

I am Ram Raghuvanshi, CEO of Raghuvanshi's Empire, the first and biggest business empire in the world

I am Ram Raghuvanshi, CEO of Raghuvanshi's Empire, the first and biggest business empire in the world. I have two reasons to live.

1. MY FAMILY AND 

2. MY BUSINESS.

My family is everything to me. I can do anything for them, even if it means risking my life. My family consists of my grandparents Devadutt and Gayathri Raghuvanshi, my parents Daivik and Kaushalya Raghuvanshi, my younger sister Shanta Raghuvanshi, my paternal aunt and her husband Sruthilaya and Gaurav Rajawat, and finally, my twin cousins Madhav and Madhan Rajawat.

Our business, The Raghuvanshi's, is one of the largest chains in the world. Starting from mills, it has expanded to include restaurants, hotels, clubs, resorts, automobiles, fashion, technology, hospitals, and NGOs. 

Uncle Gaurav is my father's childhood best friend. When he was 13, both his parents passed away, and he was raised by my dadi and dadu. He fell in love with my bua, and their marriage was supported by the entire family. Uncle Gaurav runs his own business called 'RAJA'S,' which is worth millions of dollars and includes hotels, hospitals, clubs, restaurants, special health centers, fashion, and technology establishments across the world. Next year, his business will be taken over by Madhav and Madhan.

My bua is a cardiologist and the CEO of hospitals run under the 'RAJA'S'. She and my ma were best friends since childhood. However, my ma and baba's marriage was arranged. My ma is also a doctor, a neurologist, and the CEO of hospitals run by Raghuvanshis. My sister Shanta is also pursuing medicine. She wants to become a psychologist and eventually take over after my ma.

That's all about my family.

EVENING 6.45 p.m

I finished my work for the day, kept the important files in the locker, and headed home. Upon arrival, I greeted my grandparents and parents before freshening up for dinner and changing into comfortable grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Our whole family, including my aunt and her family, was present for dinner since it was a Saturday. On Sundays, we go to Rajawat Mansion near our home for dinner. While eating, we share our daily events. other. Suddenly, my grandmother said something that made me clench my teeth and ball my fists in frustration.

"Ram dear, I was thinking to start looking for marriage proposals for you."

****************************************************

HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER MY READERS!

I HOPE THAT IT IS GOOD.

PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS, LOVE AND SUPPORT BY VOTING

I WILL BE UPDATING A CHAPTER ONCE A WEEK. BUT STILL, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TWICE A WEEK.

THANK YOU!