THE POWER OF FAMILY SUPPORT

25 OCTOBER 2023, 6

25 OCTOBER 2023, 6.45 a.m.,

In a dance studio, a woman in her mid-twenties is performing a dance routine to the song "MOHE RANG DO LAAL". She wears a white anarkali suit that flows gracefully with each movement. Her dance is mesmerizing and soothing to watch, showcasing her immense dedication and passion for the art.

DANCE DRESS

CHOREOGRAPHY

A stern but motherly maid in her fifties enters after the completion of the dance And said to the woman,

"Dear, it's 7:15. If you don't get ready now, you'll be late for work."

"Thank you, Geeta ma'am. I will get ready in 20 minutes."

"Don't be late for breakfast. Okay"

"Alright, Geeta ma"

As she enters her room, she freshens up for the day by putting on a black suit and her Titan Raga watch. She sprays on some Chanel perfume and then takes her belongings with her downstairs for breakfast. She leaves her belongings in the living room and heads to the dining room.

She witnessed a heartwarming scene - her grandfather charming her grandmother, whose face turned as red as a tomato.

"Hey Dadu, what did you say to Dadi? She's blushing like crazy!" She asked touching their feet.

"Hey, I just wanted to remind you that I was telling your dadi about our date yesterday."

"Nandhan, will you announce to the entire world?" Dadi asked in an annoyed tone.

"Dadi, it's not the first time that dadu is talking about your dates" 

"Sita, you are only spoiling him"

SHE IS THE FEMALE LEAD OF THIS STORY - SITA MATHUR

I laughed at my dadi's statement and responded

"Dadi, how can I further indulge Grandpa? He's already pampered enough."

"This statement implies that you always have a response ready. Please take a seat now.""

As I sit down on my chair, everyone begins to enter the dining room slowly and steadily. And shortly after, my parents emerge from the kitchen with breakfast.

"Good morning mumma, papa"

"Good morning, Sita," greeted Mumma and Dad.

"Where is your brother?"Mumma asked.

"I don't -"My brother entered the room talking on his phone before I could finish my sentence.

"Mr. Mittal, I have already informed you about the changes that need to be made in the contract. If you do not agree with them, then I am afraid it is a "no" from my side. Please take some time to think it over. Thank you." 

My brother finished his conversation and sat beside me, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning, everyone" He greeted.

"Good Morning" Everyone greeted back.

After having breakfast, I said goodbye to everyone and headed to the collector's office in Mumbai. When I arrived, the staff greeted me with respect and I went to my cabin. My assistant then informed me about the schedule for the day. I think it's time for an introduction.

I am Sita Mathur, an I.A.S. officer and the Collector of Mumbai. My family includes my grandparents, Nandhan and Sulakshana Mathur, my parents Janak and Sunaina Mathur, my elder brother Anirudh Mathur, my paternal uncle Yogesh Mathur and his wife Yashasvi Mathur, and my twin cousins Radha and Radhika Mathur.

My family operates Mathur's Corporation, the third-largest business empire worldwide. They have a global presence in industries such as automobiles, food production, education, pharmaceuticals, technology, interior and fashion designing, NGOs, and hotels and resorts.

I know some of you may wonder why, being born into a business family, I chose to become an I.A.S officer. The reason is simple - I want to serve my country and its people. My family supports my decision, and as an IAS officer, my main aim is to protect the rights of women and children.

This is not over. There are many more things to say about my family, but those can wait for another day.

AT NIGHT, 8.30 p.m

I'm currently having dinner with my family, sharing the events of the day with everyone. This is always the best time of the day, and despite how busy everyone is, no one ever misses dinner. After dinner, around 9.45 p.m., we all gathered around the campfire on the roof, enjoying my chachi's special hot chocolate. As we sat there, I noticed my Mumma and Chachi signaling to Dadi through their eyes, but I was the only one who noticed. I thought of ignoring them, but Dadi said something that made me choke on my hot chocolate.

"Sita Beta, I believe it's time for you to start searching for your Ram."

****************************************************

HELLO READERS, HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR MY STORY AND ADDED IT TO THEIR FAVOURITES.

STILL EXCEPTING MORE FROM ALL MY READERS.