Chapter 4 Part 2

Kidnapped By The Alpha

Chapter 4 Part 2

"Scarlett?"

I looked at my brother and nodded with a smile on my face. Mike chuckled and picked me up in his arms, embracing me in one of his famous bear hugs. I laughed as he spun me around in a circle while I pretended to fly. Our brother and sister moment was soon interrupted by a loud and fierce growl, causing Mike to set me down on the floor.

We turned around and saw an angry Cole, who held an emotion I didn't recognize. His body was tensed and his fists were clenched to the point where you could see the white on his knuckles. I giggled as I imagined steam coming out of his ears and nose.

I stopped giggling as I noticed the cold hard look on Cole's face. "Get your hands off my mate, Michael," Cole told my brother. My eyes widen at Cole's tone of voice and the anger it held.

"Cole, Mike is my -"

"I know he's your old boyfriend, but you're mine now, Scarlett. Whatever you had with him is over!" Cole yelled and came closer to me. I stared into his dark eyes, filled with anger and jealousy. I took a step closer to him, my eyes never leaving his. I needed to get him to calm down.

My eyes remained focused on him as I slowly took his hand in mine and held it. His face changed from anger to shock. I heard people gasp in the background, but I ignored them and laid my other hand on his cheek.

"Cole, Mike is my older brother and nothing more," I whispered and Cole's face softened at my gentle voice.

He nodded and gave me a smile. I smiled back before I slapped him. Everyone around us gasped and stepped back.

"Don't you ever growl or yell at my brother again," I told him. Cole's eyes turned back to the color black as he shook with anger.

"You will never do that again! You maybe my mate, but I am still your alpha! I am starting to get fed up with these little rebellious acts of yours, Scarlett, and I'm debating wether or not to punish you like the rest of the pack!" Cole shouted at me, making the pack whimper.

"Don't you dare talk to her like! You are my alpha but she is my sister. You have no right to speak to her like that!" My brother growled, moving me behind me.

Cole growled back," Michael, stand your ground. You have a fiancé and a child on the way. I don't want to hurt you so I suggest you stay quiet."

My brother laughed darkly and swung his arm at Cole, punching him in the face. People growled and whimpered at the sudden hit to their alpha.

Cole grabbed his jaw and looked back at my brother. "Fine, Michael. You want to fight. Let's fight."

He grabbed my brother by his shirt and threw him into the wall. All the magnificent paintings fell and broke from the sudden impact. My brother got back up and said," that was cute."

Mike went to punch Cole, but this time Cole caught his fist and twisted it in a weird position. I heard a crack and my brother's quiet whimper. Cole had broken his arm and didn't seem to care.

I gasped and tried running to my brother but someone caught me by my waist. I looked up to see Chris and motioned for me to stop. I shook my head and tried to get out of his grip.

"Michael," I heard the familiar voice of my brother's fiancé, Elizabeth, yell. I turn to see her trying to get to Mike, but two men held her back.

A loud thud brings my focus back to the fight. I turn back around to see my brother's face bloody and beaten. But he still went at Cole with full force.

"Stop! Cole you're hurting him! Stop! I'll do anything but please stop." I begged. My eyes teared up at the bloody scene. I noticed Monica face filled with fear and confusion.

Her eyes met mine and I pleaded her to make this stop. She was the only one that didn't seem to be afraid of Cole and his anger. Monica sighed and gave me a nod.

"Cole. Michael. You're scaring Scarlett. We should just sit down and talk about this." Monica told them, stepping forward.

But before she could continue, Monica was pushed to the ground, hitting her head on the dinner table in the process. The whole room went silent as she laid on the ground, gripping her stomach tightly.

"Monica!" Chris yelled, letting me go and running to his ex girlfriend. He took her in his arms and laid her head against his chest.

"Look what you've done," Cole said to Michael, who glared at him.

"You pushed me into her, Mr. Alpha!"

"I'm fine. But you have some explain to do about this whole werewolf fiasco," Monica whispered and looked around the room. I walked to her and held her hand in comfort. Anyone could see the pain on her face and worry that seemed to only focus on her stomach.

"No, honey, you're not okay," Chris said and laid his hand on her cheek.

"She needs to be taken to a doctor. She's bleeding from the cut on her head and she keeps gripping her stomach!" Someone yelled out and murmurs of agreements were heard.

Everyone's attention turned to Monica, who was looking at her stomach.

"Monica, what's wrong with your stomach? Did they cut you on accident?" I asked concerned for my new friend.

Monica shook her head and winced from the pain. She turned her attention to Chris, who seemed to be filled with worry. "I'm not cut. But I am pregnant."

So Monica's pregnant and Cole got slapped!!!! Comments and opinions!

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been really busy with cheer camp, cheer practice, and dance practice. I also kind of had a writers block. So I hope you can forgive me and have enjoyed this chapter. Please
Comment, Follow, vote, and share!

- Sam