Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Where Am I? You Kidnapped Me!

~~~~Scarlett Danielson~~~~

I opened my eyes slowly and groaned as they connected with the bright sun. I pulled the white and black silk covers over my head, trying to go back to my slumber.

But then I realized I didn't own silk sheets. I immediately rose up and jumped out of the unknown bed.

I looked around the bedroom, scared and confused. This room was too elegant and big to be my own.

A large king sized bed rested in the center of the gorgeous white marble floors, laying up against the white wall. Two gorgeous black nightstands stood on either side of the bed giving an elegant tone to the bedroom.

There was a large window on the left of the bed, framed by a pair of beautiful white curtains. A small black, but comfortable looking couch laid by the window.

My eyes lead me to see two doors on the opposite side of the room. One, I imagined, was the bathroom and the other the closet.

A shadow of small crystals caused me to look up and see a medium sized chandelier, designed with beautiful black and clear crystals surrounding it. This made the room look polished and luxurious.

The images of what occurred last night started rushing back to me. I remembered someone grabbing me from behind and me struggling against their hold.

I gasped and brought my hands to my mouth. I was in my kidnapper's room. I ran to the door and grasped the handle. I tried to open the door, but it was no use. The door was locked and I was stuck in a stranger's room.

I screamed for someone to open the door and my small hands turned into fists, pounding against the the cold hardwood of the black door.

"Let me out! Please let me out! Help! Somebody help!"

My throat began to burn from all the screaming and my fists turned red. I walked back to the bed in defeat and laid back with a sigh.

I began to think about my parents, my three brothers, and friends. Would I ever see them again? What are my kidnappers going to do to me? I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of feet nearing the bedroom door.

I shot up from the bed and briskly walked to the window to be as far away from the door as possible.

My eyes focused on the door nob, which began to turn slowly, causing me to feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. The color drained from my face when the door burst open to reveal an attractive man.

"Oh good. You're awake. My name is Chris and I'll be showing you where the kitchen is. But first, what's your name, my luna?"

I looked at Chris with a confused look of why he would calm me Luna. I began to study him. He was maybe six foot and looked very strong with his very muscular biceps. His white dress shirt showed off his brawny arms and toned chest. I could tell he liked to work out.

I shifted my eyes to his face and noticed he had light green eyes that went perfectly well with his lightly tan skin. Chris's dark brown hair was styled in a professional looking way making him look as if he were a man of business.

But what really got my attention was a long scar peaking out of from his collar bone.

"You know it's rude to stare. I know I'm incredibly handsome, but you can stare at me later, even though my boss won't like it."

I looked away in embarrassment and my cheeks suddenly felt warm. I couldn't believe I stared at him for that long. He is very attractive and I feel that I could trust him.