African Lying Safari

Recap:

Chris: Last time on Total Drama World Tour... Thanks, China! We had a blast. Just not the kind associated with fun, especially for Cody, who found himself in a love potion-induced semi-coma, courtesy of his wife, Sierra. And since the show is still short on cashola, we had a two-for-one sale on losers. One of whom was assisted by a certain repeat offender. We're down to the final six! Who won't make the final five, and how will I punish for helping someone cheat? Again. Find out right now on Total. Drama. World Tour!

[theme song]

=====================================================================================================================================

Duncan: [whistling while carving a skull into the benches]

Alejandro: Smiling? Whistling? This is the happiest I've ever seen you.

Duncan: What can I say? It's like all of my problems were shoved out of a plane. Speaking of failed romance...

Heather and Alejandro: [gasp]

Duncan: You want me to hit the common area so you two lovebirds can start building your nest together?

Heather and Alejandro: Yeah, right. As if. Stop it!

Duncan: Blaineley was right!

Heather and Alejandro: [gasp]

Duncan: You two are so lame for each other!

==============================================================================================================================

Cody: [groans]

Sierra: Thank you, sweetie. It feels like silk, too. Heh. Now you just relax while I mix you some soothing tea.

Cody: [groans]

Sierra: Aw... I love you too. [confessional] Now that Cody's drinking the love potion tea instead of me, it's finally working! He's already weak in the knees around me. A few more cups, and he'll be the perfect husband. [squeals] I love saying that!

Cody: I feel like a wet noodle in a blender. [groans]

Sierra: Don't worry. This will have you up and running in no time.

Cody: [gulping] Huh?

Cody: Ahh... ahh!

==================================================================================================

[insect noises]

Heather, Alejandro, Bentley and Duncan: [laughing]

Duncan: Nice dress!

Chris: It's traditional Maasai warrior garb, and it came with this. [he pulls out a spear and throws it at duncan]

Duncan: Whoa! Watch it!

Chris: Trust me, that's the least dangerous thing that'll happen to you today. Welcome to beautiful Tanzania, home of the Serengeti plains, and over seventy different kinds of animals that can kill you.

[cans rattling]

Chris: What is that noise?

Sierra: Sorry we're late, heh.

Chris: What's with the cans?

Sierra: Oh. I didn't have time to finish the "Just Married" banner. [chuckles] You like?