Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better

RECAP:

Chris: Last time on Total Drama World Tour, steeped in a tradition japans modern galore is as fascinating as its rich history, here our competitor's experienced japans innovative entertainment and Harold celebrated Japans role in the world of martial arts, which resulted in one of the longest eliminations in Total Drama History. Harold's sacrifice means we're three warriors down, 15 to go, with 1 million dollars up for grabs on Total Drama Woooorld Tour!

(INTRO THEME)
(Oh yeah since I forgot to mention this, Bentleys place in the theme is just him crossing the street with Noah and Leshawna)

=============================================================================

(Cut to first class where all the girls except for Sierra kick back and relax, while Sierra is messing with Cody's feet)

Cody: ah! Sierra what are you doing?

Sierra: everyone loves a foot message!

Cody: yeah! Normally! But uh, I don't like having my feet touched!

Sierra: did you know there's a pressure point between the tarsal bones that can temporarily paralyze the body..

Cody: uhm cool but you can stop now

(While smiling devilishly, Sierra mashes her thumb into the pressure point)

Bentley: (eating a biscuit) ugh... seeing Sierra playing with Cody's feet just freaks me out..

Cody: (confessional) never fall asleep around a stalker, that's rule number 1, heh, where do you get those shoes with locks on them?

(Cut to the economy class where team victory and team Chris are chilling)

Dj: Harold's yo-yo? Where's you find that?

Leshawna: dang fool wanted me to have it

Dj: I'm really sorry he's gone

(Chris comes threw the curtain that leads to the economy class from the cockpit)

Chris and how is everybody back here, that is what I would ask if I cared! Coming through make way!

Leshawna: where are you taking us next? Ugh, can it please be someplace where's there's no pinball of any kind?

Dj: or pandas!

Noah: or candied fish tails?

Owen: huh-wha- what!? Fish tails where?!

Chris: our next destination is everything you've just asked for!

(Sierra was peaking through the curtain)

Sierr: (confessional) thanks to my intensive viewings and reviewing a and rereviewings of season 1 and 2, I can safely say that with no uncertainty, that is Chris says one thing he means another! (She chuckles) ahh! Classic Chris!

(Cut to economy class where the plane is progressively getting more bumpy in the air and a sign warns the losers to put their safety harnesses and seatbelts on.)

Chef: (in the cockpit talking into the intercom) we got massive air-bumps! Lock your butts into a seat, OVER!

Chris: you don't need to say over.

Chef: I like saying it, OVER!

(Cut back to the economy class where Owen is screaming in fear once again but Alejandro grips his shoulder making Owen fall asleep immediately)

Noah: (as he tries to put his seatbelt in, it tears off the seat) perfect...

(Cut to the cargo holder where three rats jump out of a safety hole and we see a familiar figure watching them)