Jamaica Me Sweat

note: gonna be using bold letter for the names to make it look better, it just looks better imo

RECAP:

Chris: Previously on Total Drama... Newfoundland showed us a whale of a time. Literally. FYI, we did not set this up in advance. Man's got a gift. For injuring animals. Anywho, DJ was bummed to be the last Team Victory man standing, but this time around, he just couldn't lose because Alejandro and Heather were messing with him every step of the way. 'Kay, that's twisted. In the end, DJ and Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot tied for first and the Amazons were spared because it was a reward challenge of the lobster kind. Hm-hm. Fiber. Twelve players are still fighting for a million clams. Who's gonna leave the fold? And who's reggae gold?

Chris: Find out now on Total. Drama. Woooooooooorld Touuuuuurrrrrr!

[INTRO THEME]

================================================================================================================================

Alejandro: [sighs]

Tyler: Winning really is everything.

Noah: Says the guy who Frenched a cod. [this made me laugh]

DJ: And PS, it was a tie!

 DJ: [confessional] Ever since I won in Newfoundland, I've started to feel like I could win this whole thing thanks to my lucky charm, Irene. Can you believe she lifted my curse? I know, it's amazing. As long as she's okay, I'm golden!

Alejandro: [confessional] Irene. I didn't expect DJ to bond with my handiwork, but the symbol I painted on her is holding up well. And his confidence is blooming, which is tragic and delicious.

Owen: [he eats the olives? on his eyes]

Noah: Ugh, it's a facial, not a fruit plate.

Owen: [chuckles] Noah, don't you see? It's both.

Izzy: Owen! These chairs are spring loaded! Watch this! Whoo!

[Izzy bounces back in the chair and lands a kick to Owen's kiwis]

Owen: Oh! Why is it always the kiwis?!

=================================================================================================================================

Heather: Economy can kiss my aching butt. Ugh. I bet Alejandro's in there right now making DJ feel welcome. That jerk.

Courtney: By the time we win our way back into first, the whole place is going to smell like dude.

Gwen: I'll take dude over leaks any day.

=====================================================================================================================================

Owen: [has an icepack on his kiwis] I've made up my mind. I'm gonna break up with Izzy once and for all.

Noah: Finally.

Owen: I still like her, but she's so--

Noah: Nutty? As a ten ton bag of pecans smothered in peanut butter encased in a cashew the size of China?

Izzy: [gnawing] Tastes like shoe polish. Ha ha ha. [gnawing]

Owen: Aw, she's happy.

[Chris walks past them]