My character guy

Alright this is a self insert of total drama world tour

So I'm gonna name him after me give him my traits you know what a self insert is you've been in this app before right? Right.

So I showboat me (and this crappy drawing I made in Freeform of how I'd look like in td style)

You like him? Yeah me neither but we'll have to deal with it. Anyways here is the character description or something:

Name: Bentley
Age: 16
Pronouns: He/Him

Biggest Fear: Not being in control of his own body

Label: The Trickster
Personality: overall jokester who likes to throw in sarcastic remarks at any given moment, but don't let that kill his intelligence, though he's not as smart as Cameron he's on the levels of Noah and Heather. Yet he can be pretty easy to get along with, but he can sometimes let his ambition get to his head and compete a little too hard
Background: he was born in Canada (like me) like everyone else in the show since the show takes place in.... You guessed it, Canada, well not in TDWT because they fly around the world. He was chilling by the red carpet minding his own business when the he saw the total drama cast start to arrive and went on the red carpet with them. He's seen the show but he's not a super fan like Sierra so he still knows what the shows about and knows he can gain a quick popularity from just competing.

So there was me trying to act legit and not cry of laughter while writing this (keep in mind he won't replacing anyone he'll just be apart of the cast) I don't know how I'll separate school with writing this. Just know that I won't be that active with writing this self insert. And if you want to do something like this I encourage you to write a self-insert because I have a lot of ideas and you could to.

Oh yeah I don't own total drama or whatever, just saying 😏😏😏