I just looked over at Y/N as we shared a smile. We then grabbed each other's hands and started running towards the pool outside.

We ran and jumped into the pool as we came from up under the water

I wiped the water from my face as Y/N and I shared a laugh. I wrapped an arm around her waist as her hair was full of curls.
"I don't know how I got you" I started off as she smiled "but I'm glad I found you" I admitted as she grabbed my chin and placed a kiss on my lips. I took my lips from her some and spoke up "Keep on we might be on baby number two" I joked as she giggled. "We can practice once everyone leaves" she suggested. "Right on the beach" I added as she laughed and looked up at the stars. "Absolutely not" she said then looked back at me causing me to chuckle. "It's a private island" I reminded. "Why you being so freaky?" She asked. "Imma have you up and down this island" I joked as she let out a loud laugh and I started kissing her neck repeatedly while wrapping her legs around me as I chuckled.

"WOO!" We heard Jasmine express as we looked over in the direction we heard her, watching her record us. She then flipped the camera on herself. "This is your auntie jazzy in the cut, Amara." Jasmine started off "and these are your crazy, loving parents" she added before flipping the camera back on Y/N and I in the pool. Y/N just waved as I smiled and planted a kiss on her cheek.

____________

It was around midnight as Y/N and I were out on the beach just sitting there peacefully talking.

I was touching Y/N's hair as she sat in between my legs. I moved her hair to the side and kissed her cheek.

 "What you thinking about?" I asked as she shook her head

"What you thinking about?" I asked as she shook her head. "We married" she dragged out holding her ring up as I chuckled. "I've been thinking about this fight" she brought up as I sighed some. "Not tonight. Baby it's about us" I started off "well worry about that when we get back to LA" I assured. "I think you got it D" she said as I moved the side of her hair from out of her face. "What?" I questioned looking at the side of her face. Y/N just looked back at me and laughed. "What?" She asked through her laugh. "Nothing, nothing" I assured as she giggled and continued to look at the water. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Hmm?" She hummed as I kissed her shoulder. "How many kids do you want?" I asked.

"What? Is Amara making you tired?" She joked as I chuckled. "Nah I want to know what you want because I know what I want" I admitted as she turned some to look at me then faintly smiled. "I always wanted a big family. It was just me and of course Jasmine when I would see her and the other two but because of what I been through with them and my parents separating, I want a strong family dynamic and Amara to have siblings that LOVE each other" she expressed. "I want fifty-leven children" she added as we shared a small laugh. "Not fifty-leven more like maybe three or four" she corrected as I let out a small chuckle.  "I never told you this but" I started off as I looked back at her. "I have two older siblings" I admitted as she scrunched her brows some. "Baby, why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "Same reason you don't deal with your two sisters" I responded.

"I don't know when Mary-Anne came to get me and raise me, they just walked past me like I wasn't even in the house" I started off "so I just don't deal with them or talk about them" I admitted as she looked at me. "Are you okay about it?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah I ain't tripping over that" I assured. "But because of that I want the same thing you want" I admitted as she smiled. "I want four though" I added as she giggled and placed a kiss on my lips. I took my lips from hers "Give me until I retire" I started off then pecked her lips as she smiled. "I'm going to give you those babies back to back to back" I added as she laughed. "I don't know about back to back I'm still under contract with my label and I don't have as much money as I would like to have yet" she reminded. "And speaking of money" she started off as I looked.

"What's up? What you trying to buy?" I asked as she shook her head. "You know how I've been getting all these accolades for my first album?" She asked. "Yeah it's still charting to this day" I reminded "yeah and the awards and me having brand deals for different companies getting PAID" she added. "Yeah" I agreed nodding some. "The tour was sold out completely and everyone was paid but I feel like I should be seeing more money than I am" she admitted. "You think it's your label?" I asked concerned as I shook my head. "Nah because I had a meeting with them before we left to come out here, they crunched the numbers of what was given to my accountant and not even half of that amount that they calculated wasn't deposited into my account" she explained. "How much did your "Phases" tour make?" I asked out of curiosity. "Remember it made 5 million" she informed. "They're saying after I should've took home at least 4 million after paying everyone" she added.

"How much did you get?!" I asked looking over her in all seriousness. "$500,000" she informed as I looked at her crazy. "Baby, why didn't you say anything?!" I questioned. "Because it was a lot going on and I was letting my financial team and accountant handle everything" she added. "So I just placed all of that into my business account for when I go on tour" she informed. "So you didn't take any money from your tour and put it to yourself or the house?" I asked as she shook her head. "I put the money that I do get from sponsorships and brand deals into the house and then whatever's left over to myself" she admitted. "How much do you put to yourself?" I asked out of curiosity.  "Like a couple of hundreds because I place most of it into Amara" she informed as I just shook my head.

"I got Amara" I started off as she looked at me "no it's supposed to be the both of us just like the house savings is for the both of us to put into" she brought up. "Baby I got us and I got you" I assured her before placing a kiss on her cheek and snaking my arms around her body. "Im going to get through this fight then I'm going to have my accountant look over everything to double check if he's stealing your money then we'll go from there" I assured.

"I don't know this is giving me real Selena vibes I ain't-" she started off as I chuckled and cut her off "please give that movie a break" I pleaded. "I will not. That's my movie" she shot back. "We are not about to argue over this baby" I simply said placing kisses on her cheek. "And we not because I'm going to continue to watch it" she smartly said. "Ooo Not even twenty four hours in" I said as she giggled and turned to look back at me. "I love you" she said before placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you too baby" I said causing her to smile and place her lips back on mine.  "Want to practice making a baby?" Y/N questioned. "I think we got that down pack" I joked as she let out a small laugh before turning around fully to face me. "But" I started off as she just wrapped her arms around my body attacking me with kisses.

I'm in love.