45.

Adonis

I woke up And looked over at Y/N as she was still asleep. I placed a kiss on her shoulder as she continued to sleep. I got up throwing on some sweats then went over to the phone that was designated for the room. I ordered Y/N and I some breakfast before bringing into the shower. Once I was finished in the shower, I got out brushed my teeth and placed lotion all over my body before placing on another pair of sweats. I sat there and waited for the food as I was on twitter seeing Y/N trending number one. I scrolled on twitter seeing random tweets as one caught my eye.

"You telling me you falling out of love with me/ Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did...-Future" I read as I went to the page and noticed it was Y/N's Ex Jeremiah and he was tweeting all fucking morning along with responding to her fans going back and forth with them about Y/N and I.

-"we all know who her first was"

-"once he leave her for a white bitch, she'll come running back"

-"I don't need the bitch, she need me"

-that nigga ain't me and would never be me

"This nigga really talking hot shit" I thought to myself. "Now if I put my hands on him I'm in the wrong" I said to myself.

-"Deep down she still loves me"

I just put my phone down because I'm not beefing with you over the Internet. But I also ain't trying to have him disrespect my girl neither. There was a faint knock on the door. "Room service!" They shouted from the other side of the door as I got up and went to the door. I opened the door as they came in seeing the players down on the table that was there for us to eat at in our suite. I noticed Y/N started to wake up as room service brought in the drinks then left out.

Y/N sat up some holding the covers over her body. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning" she responded. "How'd you sleep?" I questioned as she smiled. "I slept so good" she admitted as I chuckled going over to her to kiss her head.
She got up from the bed throwing on one of the robes that was for the guests in our room from the hotel. Then she went into the bathroom for a moment. After about five minutes she came out of the bathroom. "I got us some breakfast" I simply said as she looked at me for a moment then walked over to me. I finally looked at her as she just looked at me then placed her hand on my chin. "What's going on D?" She asked as I tried looking away from her. "Nothing I'm good" I said trying to Get off the topic because I ain't want nobody to question why I was mad if I ultimately was the one with Y/N. It was true that I was the one who was with her at the end of the day but it still pissed me off he was still trying to taunt her and start a bunch of Bull shit when you they aren't even together.

"Nothing I'm good" I reassured with a smile while I took my face out of her hands. She just looked at me "D we just had a good night, don't do this" she said as I didn't say anything.
"Y/N I'm straight just eat your food" I said through a sigh as she looked away from me. "Why do you do this?" She questioned. "Do what?" I asked. "You get upset and you shut me out" she answered "I want to talk to you about how ever your feeling so we can fix it" she explained. "Seriously baby girl it's fine, I'll get over it" I admitted. "Come here and eat" I said trying to grab her hand but she pulled it away. "Eat by yourself I'm about to go out with my mother" she simply said going into the bathroom staring her Shower. "Really Y/N?" I asked standing up going towards the bathroom door. "Really Adonis" she simply answered closing the door in my face.