95.

Adonis

"Hey baby" Y/N answered the phone as the sun was going down where I was training at. "Hey mamas" I said with a faint smile. "You okay?" She questioned. "Nah but I'll be straight" I assured. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah talk to me about what you did today" I said trying to change the subject. She just shook her head "sometimes I wonder if I want to stay doing the music thing" she admitted as I looked at her concerned. "What's going on?" I asked. "Besides my sister running their mouths on Twitter" she started off "per usual" I said as she agreed. "Yeah but with having Amara it's like I don't even think I can bounce back and at this point I don't think I even want to bounce back I want time with you and Amara" she expressed.
"I want to explore more of being a wife and a mother, be normal for a while" she added as I nodded.

"Well you're going to be taken care of regardless baby, you know that" I reminded. "I do" she agreed. "Your first album is still on the billboard doing good on the charts, I think you do need to take time for yourself just with everything that you've been through. Holding off on the album for a couple of months isn't going to hurt anybody" I assured. "Hold off because you know tour is going to be scheduled right after" I reminded as she nodded. "Have you ever thought about a business venture outside of music?" I asked out of curiosity. "But what would I do that stands out from everyone else that's doing the same thing?" She questioned. "Your skin is beautiful and you told me you dealt with acne a lot as a teenager, what about skin care?" I suggested as she started thinking. "Mmmm" she hummed as I chuckled. "You can do makeup" I added.

"A clothing line not only for adults but kids too, you got your model right there" I added as she giggled. "I need to think about a business venture because that's also going to take time away from you and Amara" she said as I just looked at her. "Let me ask you a question" I started off as Y/N nodded slowly. "Are you afraid that you're not going to be able to bounce back from this?" I genuinely asked as she just sat there with Amara eating her hand in the camera. "It sounds like you're getting complacent and using me and Amara as a reason why" I brought up telling her my feelings behind this decision she was trying to make.

"I do want to explore motherhood and being a wife that wasn't necessarily a lie" she said as I nodded "I know but there's something off, that drive that you had it isn't there anymore and don't get me wrong if you decide to hang up music altogether and just be a wife and a mother I'm with you a hundred and ten percent, You're still going to be taken care of but" I started off. "I don't want you to waste your potential, or have any regrets. Amara and I will always be here you can be a mother, a wife and still be a superstar" I said as she let out a small laugh. "I don't know" she said looking died at Amara with a faint smile but I could team she was just off and she's been off for a minute. Things were getting better as far as us but I think things with us, the baby and her grieving she probably didn't even want to touch music for real.

"You know what I think?" I asked as she looked back at the phone. "What you think?" She asked. "I think instead of contemplating on music how about you get in the studio and let everything out" I suggested as she just looked at me. "The thing that you're walking away from maybe just what is about to save you" I expressed as she nodded. "You encouraged me to get back in the ring now I need you to do the same" I admitted making her smile. "We are creeds, we fight til we can't fight no more and that's for EVERYTHING" I added making her smile more. "Okay?" I said as she nodded. "Okay" she agreed and smiled.

"What's going on with our wedding?" I asked as we shared a laugh. "Eager are we?" She asked as I chuckled.

"Very" I honestly admitted as she faintly smiled

"Very" I honestly admitted as she faintly smiled. "it's literally just going to be you, me, your mother, Rocky, Amara, Cassidy, Travis and Jasmine." I informed. "You don't want your people there?" I asked. "What you mean? Cassidy and Jasmine are there" she answered. "Meaning you don't want your pops there?" I questioned. "Donnie our business will be all over the internet, besides they can come to the general wedding I want this to be special" she expressed. "And if this is our only wedding I don't want anything to take away from it" she admitted.

"If you have anybody there at least have your pops there" I started off "your sisters and their mother is the issue so just have your father there to walk you down" I explained. "D, I don't want what haired last time with the wedding to happen again" she stressed. "Extend the invitation to him and tell him you really want him to walk you down but he can't do that if the rest of them come" I explained. "Okay" Y/N simply agreed. "Yo, your attitude is ridiculous, I need to come back out there" I teased as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Yeah you do, come and give me some act right" she joked as I chuckled. "Keep on, I'll find a way out there" I warned as she laughed which made me smile. "I think we should have our ceremony in the Dominican Republic" she suggested as I nodded. "Then we're getting married in the Dominican Republic" I said as Y/N faintly smiled.

"What's up?" I asked looking over her face "baby I get why we're doing this" she started off as she then looked up at the ceiling before she closed her eyes. "D promise you'll come back to not only me but your mother and ESPECIALLY your daughter" she expressed before opening her eyes to look at me. "I need you to come back for us to have a big wedding, to watch Amara get older, for us to have more children and to grow together. Baby I need that from you" Y/N stressed. "By any means necessary whether you win or Rocky takes you out because I can't do this on my own Adonis" she said with tears rolling down her face.

"You two are going to be okay" I assured. "Not if you aren't here with us" Y/N said. "I love you, you know that" I reassured as she just nodded wiping her tears "I love you too" she said "let me put her to sleep so I can get some rest" she said. I can tell Y/N was trying to get off the phone because she clearly was upset about what was going on. I understood why she was upset but I didn't want her to go to bed mad at me and I wanted her to understand exactly where I am coming from with this decision.

"Baby" I said as she just looked at me. "Don't go to bed mad at me when I'm just looking out for us" I said. "Okay" she simply answered taking Amara off of her arm to lay her on the bed. "Baby" I repeated as she looked at me. "You got to understand where I'm coming from" I brought up. "I know but it's hard D" she admitted. "It's hard because you're putting these things into place basically telling me you may or may not come back to me and Amara" she started off wiping her tears away. "I'll um call you back in the morning" she said. "Y/N don't make me come to the house" I warned as she just looked at me. "Okay" I said getting up. "D you supposed to be training. "Yeah but you're about to go to bed clearly upset and I don't want that" I argued. "Adonis what do you want me to say?" Y/N questioned.

"I want you to understand why I'm doing it" I stressed "baby I understand completely but I want you to promise you'll come back to me and Amara that's it" she argued back. "But what if I can't I don't want my promise to go void to you because I love you and you know me" I explained. "Okay baby" she simply said. "Aight I'll see you in a couple of hours" I simply said. "Alright Adonis" she said dismissive like I wasn't about to go home. "I'll see you in a couple of hours" I repeated. "Okay love you" she simply said. "Aight, love you too" I said hanging up.