85.

Y/N

Two days later

I walked into Mary-Anne's house behind Mary-Anne as Rocky and Adonis trailed behind me. I was finally discharged from the hospital but of course they were going to keep Amara in the hospital because she wasn't developed fully yet. I instantly went up to my room that I was staying in while being with Mary-Anne and closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath and went to go lay up on the bed carefully. My stomach was of course still sore from the emergency C-section so I had pain medication on deck.

I just stared at the blank screen "I really miss you momma" I said to myself feeling tears freely leave my eyes. There was a soft knock on my room door causing me to hurry up and wipe my tears. "Come in" I instructed as Adonis walked in closing the door behind him. "I brought you up an ice pack" he mentioned showing me the ice pack in his hand. "Thank you" I thanked as he sat on the opposite side of the bed from me and handed me the ice pack. I took it from him lifting up my shirt some and placing it onto the freshly changed bandages that covered my incision area.

"You've been quiet Y/N" Adonis brought up as I just looked at the pitch black TV screen. "Do you want to talk?" He asked as I felt him look at me but I didn't look away from the TV. "There's nothing to talk about" I answered. "So nothing is bothering you?" Adonis questioned as I sighed to myself. "I'm actually tired so" I started off finally looking over at him. "Ok" he agreed as I finally looked over at him for him to leave but didn't budge. "Adonis" I simply said "yeah" he asked grabbing the remote to the TV. "I want to be by myself" I expressed.
"Y/N I've been leaving you by yourself" he started off "you've been crying since we were at the hospital" he brought up as I just looked away from him and sighed. "And stop telling me it's nothing when it's clearly something wrong" he stressed.

"Adonis I don't want to do this now" I stressed, so please?" I asked. "So when are we going to talk about it?!" He questioned. "Adonis I just got out the fucking hospital" I expressed. "Yeah and I get that but when are we going to talk about what the fuck we're doing?" He questioned. "Adonis if you want to see someone else then go do it, I don't want you to feel like I'm a hindrance on what the fuck you want to do" I simply said getting up from the bed. "Y/N what the fuck are you talking about?" He asked. "You're talking to me as if you want to be done with me, I already ended the relationship, so go" I snapped.

"No because that's exactly what you want to hear" Adonis said standing up from the bed. "No I want you to go do that" I started off as he immediately cut me off. "No you don't" he shot back. "How are you going to tell me what I want?" I asked him. "I want us to co parent and keep it at that" I simply expressed. "Y/N because I KNOW YOU" he stressed. "I know you, all you're doing is putting up a wall because you're hurt" he said as I just looked at the blank TV screen. "You know you still love me just like I love you and I'm here trying to work it out" he said trying to grab my hand but it's like all I could do was take my hand away. I just didn't know anymore.

"I need you to tell me what's going on in your mind" Adonis said as he tried to grab my hand but I moved it away once again not even looking up at him. "Adonis please go?" I asked finally looking up at him. "No" he answered as I just sucked my teeth a bed walked away from him going to sit back on the bed.
"I just told you how I felt and you just don't want to listen to me" I expressed shaking my head. "Yup" he responded at this point trying to piss me off. "Are you trying to piss me off?" I questioned him. "No" he answered "well it sounds like you are" I simply said. "No I'm just trying to be here for you" he reassured.

"I ain't going no where until we talk so" he simply said with a shrug before sitting on the bed. "Jesus" I said to myself before sitting on the opposite side of the bed from Adonis. "The sooner you talk the sooner I'll get out your dad be but we're going to talk" he explained as I simply ignored him getting under the covers with my back facing his way, going straight to sleep.

___________

I opened my eyes as I felt someone's arm around my waist and a chest pressed against my back. I scrunched my brows some and turned my head back to see Adonis asleep as well. I sat up slowly taking his arm from around me as I looked at him still sleep next to me. I reached over and grabbed my phone seeing it was 7:38 at night. "Adonis" I said trying to wake him up but he didn't even budge. I looked over at him beginning to shake him so he can get up and leave.

"Hmmm?" He hummed. "You got to go" I said continuously shaking him so he could fully get up. "Y/N lay back down" he instructed. "No" I simply answered. "You taking me like I'm a fucking joke" I said before taking the covers off of my legs and getting out of the bed. I flicked on the light to the room as he sat up in the bed, before we just stared at each other. "I ask you nicely to leave me alone. I love you I really do if that's what you want to hear" I started off. "But I need you to please give me my space" I pleaded. "If you don't it's only going to make things worse" I warned.

"Y/N you know what happens if I give you this space, that's why I'm not giving it to you" Adonis said as I crossed my arms. "What's going to happen Adonis?" I questioned. "Im not going to hear from you," he answered as I just looked at him. "Talk to me" he said once again. "Can I ask you a question?" I questioned. "Yes baby girl" he answered.

"I've been trying to talk to you way since we were back in Philly about you and this fight" I started off "Y/N I already apologized about everything" he argued getting out of the bed as I ignored him "now that I'm done and I'm done talking, why all of a sudden do you want to talk?" I questioned. "Because I want to make things right, you're the one who's not trying to-" he started as I immediately cut him off. "I was trying to handle things before it got to this point so don't EVER say that I didn't try" I argued. "Adonis I was talking to you and you acted as if you didn't care, like I didn't matter and you don't understand how badly that hurts coming from you" I expressed.

"You want me to just forgive you because you say "sorry"" i said then shook my head feeling tears threatening to come out. "You got to do more than that" I expressed as my tears rolled down my cheeks. Adonis face softened as he came up to me. "You hurt me" I finally said as I cried uncontrollably. "I know baby girl and I'm so sorry" he said wiping my tears away but they continued to fall. "Im sorry" he apologized once again with tears coming from his eyes. "I know I hurt you but you got to give me room to make it right baby" he cried. "Don't build this wall up to not allow me to make it right" he added as I looked at him and everything he was saying I know was sincere but it was so much easier walking away than staying and fixing this.

"I know I fucked up and I think about it every time I look at you and especially Amara because you didn't deserve no pregnancy like that but please let me make it right" he pleaded. "I know you and I know it's easier to just leave but talk to me so I can make this right, so you can feel safer with me" he added as I nodded. "But D, you have to give me my space because I d-don't feel like myself" I honestly admitted. "Which is exactly why I can't give you your space" Adonis started off. "It's gives you too much room to think and possibly do something" he added.

"I need you to know I love you, and you are my everything, that you have people who love you." He stressed as I cried and nodded. "That The things that you're going through not one of them is your fault. And I'm not going to let you torment yourself by being alone, I love you too much" Adonis explained wiping my tears away. "You need to come home so I can fix this" he instructed. "Okay?" He asked as I nodded. Adonis planted a kiss on my head before taking me in for a hug.