25.

Y/N

Donnie was in his corner badly bruised. He JUST passed out for a couple of seconds from one of Conlan hits and I was now afraid of him continuing with this fight. Donnie was talking to Rocky as I was trying to read out what they were talking about. My fear was Donnie getting hurt in the ring or him going out the way his father did.

Donnie finally looked over at me as I looked at him concerned

Donnie finally looked over at me as I looked at him concerned. "I'm good" he mouthed as Rocky turned and looked back at me in the front row and just nodded. I took a deep breath as they placed donnie mouth guard back in his mouth and he nodded towards me one more time before getting up and preparing for the next round. Conlan and Donnie begun going at it again going blow for blow and Donnie was taking the blows with such ease. The commentators in the arena for the match begun commentating shocked that Donnie and Conlan was going hit for hit. Conlan then begun hitting Donnie over and over as Donnie blocked a couple of the hits then punched him in the face.

I immediately stood up beginning to cheer him on with the rest of the crowd

I immediately stood up beginning to cheer him on with the rest of the crowd. "Alright baby" I said to myself continuing to watch him. Donnie then seeing one good time knocking Ricky Conlan out as the referee begun counting down as we were waiting for Conlan to get up. Conlan continued to lay on the floor struggling to get up.

Conlan got up on number 10 barely standing and that was now considered the end of the round. They unfortunately announce Conlan as the Winner but I was Proud of Donnie. Donnie begun to cry as I ran up to the ring excitedly and Rocky helped me in.  Once I got into the ring, I ran up to Donnie and wrapped my arms around him hearing him groan. "I'm sorry" I apologized quickly removing myself from him. "Come here" he said as I placed my hands on both sides of his face. "I'm so proud of you" I stressed as he nodded and I smiled, shaking my lips against his. We pulled away as I rested my forehead on his.

Conlan then started making his way towards us as I pulled my forehead away from Donnie's and he looked over at Conlan. "Creed although you didn't win you are the future of the light-heavy weight division and you have all my respect" Conlan assured Donnie as Donnie thanked him and they touched gloves. I just smiled and rubbed Donnie's back. Reporters then came over beginning to talk to him as I stood back just watching him in "Awe" this was literally his moment it was only Up from here for him.