80.

Adonis

I was in Houston with Mary-Anne heading into the church Y/N was having her mother's funeral at. When I walked in I immediately seen Y/N standing there talking to Jasmine . I just looked over her as she was dressed in a black dress that showed her growing belly. Her hair was in curls and she had on a pair of sunglasses.

I really missed her she had no idea how she had me feeling

I really missed her she had no idea how she had me feeling. I wanted to be there for her but she continuously pushed me away and now I understood why she felt the way she felt. After the fight it was hard to talk to her or have her there for me because I know how Y/N views me and I just want to be the man she needs me to be. I knew I should've listened but I was afraid and went into the fight anyway.

"You two need to talk" Mary-Anne started off as I looked over at her. "And this time TALK to her don't get defensive, listen to her point of view and explain to her yours" Mary-Anne explained as I just looked back over at Y/N wiping her tears away from under her sunglasses. Jasmine just rubbed her back. "I'm going to go see if she's okay" Mary-Anne said as I nodded watching her go over to Y/N. Y/N faintly smiled at Mary-Anne before they shared a hug.

"Adonis" I heard behind me as I turned to see Y/N's father and three other women. "Hey" he started off as I nodded my head some while looking at the other three women confused. "Who's that?" I questioned before looking back at her father. "This is my wife Elena and my daughters Chantelle and Tiffany" he informed as I looked back over at them. "He's cute" Elena said looking me up and down as I looked at her weird. "So this is Chantelle and Tiffany?" I questioned looking back over at
Y/N's dad. "Yeah, beautiful right?" he asked with a big smile as I couldn't help but laugh. All that hell they give Y/N is because they're jealous that's all that should be said. "What's funny?" Chantelle questioned with an attitude. I just placed my hands in front of me and shook my head. "Nothing I just find it bold of the two of you to be in here when you were the VERY two parading like her mother being dead was funny" I started off then placed my hands back. "But that's just me" I said as felt someone tap my shoulder and I instantly turned seeing Travis and Cassie.

"Yo, what's up?" Travis questioned rapping me up. "What's up ?" I greeted. "You good?" Cassie questioned. "Yeah, I'm fine" I assured as I gave her a hug watching Y/N's father and the rest of his family walk into the sanctuary where they were holding the ceremony at. "Did she invite them here?!" Cassie asked watching them walk past. "I doubt with everything that went down she did" Travis said then shook his head. "Lord I pray they don't do anything today because Y/N's hormones is everywhere and I don't know she just might snap on them" Cassie said as Travis nodded. "And I don't need that because she's high risk" I brought up as they agreed. "Y/N just might kill them" Travis joked as Cassie hit his arm. "Don't say that we're in the house of the lord" Cassie chastised. "They were stoning people in the Bible" Travis started off "maybe we need to go get a bag a rocks and give them to Y/N-" Travis started off. "And we're going to our seats" Cassie said trying to push him away as he laughed. "Nobody has time for your dark humor at a funeral inside a church" Cassie expressed pushing him as I laughed watching them go into the sanctuary.

I smiled at them just watching him grab Cassie's hand and kiss it. I miss being like that with Y/N badly. I watched as Jasmine and Y/N hugged before Jasmine and Mary-Anne walked into the sanctuary as well with others who were also waiting for the home going ceremony to start along with viewing the body.
Y/N watched Jasmine walk through the doors before she finally looked over at me.

Y/N

I looked away from Jasmine as I thought the lobby was cleared and everyone was inside the sanctuary viewing the body and waiting for the funeral to start but I seen someone out the corner of my eye. I turned my head and looked to see nobody else but Adonis.

I took off my sunglasses as he walked over to me

I took off my sunglasses as he walked over to me. Once he stood in front of me I just looked up at him. "I'm here" he assured me as I nodded. "I'm here" he reassured me "okay" I said feeling tears fall uncontrollably from my eyes and he brought me into a hug. "I got you" he whispered rubbing my back in a circle slowly as I cried like a baby into his chest.

We stood there for a minute before I pulled away and wiped my tears away. "You ready?" Adonis questioned. "I'm not but" I said with a small shrug. Adonis just nodded and grabbed my hand. "If you need to cry Its okay, I'm here" he assured me as I nodded and we walked hand in hand into the sanctuary. I felt as if all eyes were on Adonis and I. I knew I needed to see my mother one last time but I just didn't feel like that was my mother in that casket. It was my first time seeing her body. I allowed Jasmine and my father to handle it because this was a bad pill to swallow.

Adonis and I went up to the casket to view it as for some reason I immediately squeezed his hand. Once I squeezed his hand it's like he knew what to do instantly. He placed his arm around me as I laid my head on him beginning to cry. I felt him rub my arms. Adonis planted a kiss on my head before we walked over to where we were supposed to be sitting to see Chantelle, Tiffany and Elena in the front row with my father and Jasmine meanwhile my grandmother is sitting a couple of rows back with Mary-Anne. "MmMm" I immediately said moving out of Adonis's arms. "Y/N" Adonis started off. "No because why my grandmother sitting back there when she should be in the front" I said to Adonis.

"It's not even that big of a deal" Elena said as I looked at her crazy then looked over at Adonis. "She's going to make me act a fool in this church and Jesus himself will not be pleased" I expressed to Adonis. "Y/N come sit down" my father tried to grab my hand as I snatched it away. " They're not family so they need to go over on the other side where everyone else is and follow the seating arrangements that was placed there"
I explained. "So where the fuck we supposed to sit at?" Tiffany questioned me with a slight mug. I paused to look at her.
"You know what?" I started off. "MmMm not here" Adonis said grabbing my hand some. "Yeah, act your age" Elena nit-picked.
"Okay" I said walking off to the security guards that was standing at the doors of the sanctuary.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked as he smiled "I'm good" he assured. "Good, so Three guests were not on the list for the funeral and I need you to escort them out please?" I simply asked. "Okay" he agreed as about three officers followed me back up to where they were at. "Y/N really? Elena asked. "YOU don't talk too me" I simply said pointing to her while looking at my father. "Baby girl" he said in a sympathetic tone. "No, they need to go" I simply said. "That's fine we'll be at the repast" Tiffany smartly said. "Show up to my mother's house and I got something planned for y'all" I warned. "So you threatening us now?" Elena questioned standing up as I ignored her looking over at my grandmother and Mary-Anne because I said what I said. "Grandma and Mary-Anne you can sit up here" I assured as they got up. "She's not even family" Chantelle brought up. "Don't worry about what's going on here worry about walking out this church" I simply said as the officers escorted them out. "Really?" My father questioned. "You can join them" I extended the offer as he continued to sit there.

Jasmine just snickered as Adonis took a seat next to her and I sat down in between Adonis and my grandmother. My grandmother handed me and Adonis an obituary and just snickered at me.