"Whispers of Fate: A Cursed Symphony Unveiled"

Y/n Pov

Y/N: "So this is the 4th lacrima. It shouldn't be so hard as long as we all attack together."

Everyone has made it to their posts, and no one has reported seeing Zero.

Y/N: "I was right; he did go to where he thought Zero would be. This should be interesting."

3RD POV

Jellal collapses, urging Natsu to finish him off since he's on his last legs. He pleads with Natsu once more to accept the Golden Flame of Rebuke, emphasizing that he doesn't seek forgiveness but wants Natsu to take the power the flame offers. Natsu reluctantly accepts, engulfed by the Flame of Rebuke, and begins to eat it while Jellal lies immobilized, smiling.

Natsu fully activates Dragon Force, his power tripling with the Flames of Rebuke. He viciously attacks Zero, restarting the battle.

 He viciously attacks Zero, restarting the battle

Zero: "No, it can't be... The Dragon Force."

A delighted Zero and Natsu continue their intense battle, with Zero using powerful attacks like Dark Delete and Dark Gravity, along with his previously used techniques. Following Dark Gravity, Natsu and Zero take their battle to a lower level of Nirvana, just above the legs.

Gray at lacrima 2: "Minutes left."

Erza at lacrima 5: "Natsu..."

Zero appears to have the upper hand, beating Natsu and mocking him about his lack of mastery of the Dragon Force.

Lucy, tired and injured, along with a troubled Happy, has reached lacrima 3.

Happy: "So what are you gonna do? Any idea?"

Lucy: "I don't know. But I won't give up. I will throw myself against it. I will do whatever it takes! I may be tired, but no matter what, I will do what I said I will do."

???: "We've always admired your determination, Miss Lucy."

Lucy looks around to see the Gemini twins...