The Honored One

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
3RD POV

It's been two weeks since Suguru Geto's disappearance from the guild. His last known location was the town of Moria, but all that was left was a massacre. There have been other reports of curse magic in other towns that have suffered the same fate. With Geto's magic being present at every attack, there seems to be only one possible resolution at this point.

Natsu: "IS THE MAGIC COUNCIL REALLY AFTER GETO?"
Makarov: "Unfortunately, that's the case. He seems to be the only plausible suspect without any other witnesses or survivors."
Natsu: "But it can't be him! There's no way he'd turn against us. Even his own hometown was attacked."
Gray: "Natsu, aren't you the one who detected his scent in all these towns?"
Natsu: "..."
Lucy: "I don't want to believe it's him either, but what other option do we have?"
Natsu: "We can find him and get the truth from him."
Erza: "Calm down, all of you. You're not the only ones deeply affected by this."

They all turned to Y/n Gojo, who sat on the couch lost in thought.

Gray: "Erza's right."
Y/n: "I'm going out."
Mira: "Where to?"
Y/n: "I'm sure you know."
With that, he left the guild to search for his friend.

Streets Of Magnolia
Y/n Pov

"I can't comprehend what's happening with Suguru. It just doesn't make sense to me. From what I've gathered, various towns have faced massacres, and his magic and scent are present at every location."

He headed towards the bench by the river, the one Suguru used to relax on.

"At this hour early morning , he'd usually be sitting there, and I'd already be there, annoying him

"At this hour early morning , he'd usually be sitting there, and I'd already be there, annoying him."

  ???: "Extra, extra! Wanted Fairy!"
Y/n: "Huh?"
Paperboy: "Get your copies, folks! Wanted S-class wizard Suguru Geto of Fairy Tail, wanted for murder."
???: "Mind if I get a copy?"
Paperboy: "Yes, sir, for a low price of 10-