THE DATE

Y/N POV

I was in my bed sleeping like a baby and then I woke up from my slumber.

Y/n: "Oh man, that was a good sleep. I wonder what time it is?"

I turn and glance  at the clock.

Y/n:" Its 8 already! I'm gonna be late to meet her!"

I rush to the shower to start getting ready, and once I'm done, I go to find Geto.

I start knocking on his door.

Y/n: "Hey Suguru, wake up, I need your help."

No response.

Y/n: "Hmmm, no response. I guess he's already out. I think I know where he might be."

I look around and found Suguru at a bench by the river that he likes to relax at.

Y/n: "Hey Suguru, I need your help."

Geto: Y/n, let me guess. You woke up late and wanted to bring Mira a gift but don't know what to get."

Y/n: "Hehe, exactly! So come on, help a brother out, pleaseeeee."

Geto: "Fine, let's get some flowers for her, but you better make this quick."

Y/n: "Of course, and I'll even get you something to drink. So, let's go."

We set out on a mission to find the perfect flowers for Mira and grab a beverage for Geto on the way.

Y/n: "So, any suggestions for the flowers?"

Geto: "Something elegant but not too extravagant. We don't want her to think we're trying too hard."

Y/n: "Got it. Let's check out that flower shop over there."

Timeskip to the Guild Hall3rd POV

3rd POV

Y/n: "Alright, now that I've gotten the gift, I'm ready."
Geto: "So what are you waiting for?"
Y/n: "Now that I'm here, it's a lot more difficult than I thought."

Geto: "Mr. #1 on sorcerer weekly and gets multiple women crowding him can't handle one date."

Y/n: "Hey, those are totally different situations, and besides, I can't help that the women swoon over me."
Geto: "We'll go over there, Casanova."

He then pushes Y/n toward the bar.

Y/n: "Wha.. Hey."

Mirajane looks up from behind the bar and sees Y/n.

Mira: "Hi Y/n, are you ready?"

Y/n couldn't help but be stunned at her looks.

Y/n: "... Hey, Mira, I got this for you."