Chapter 7: Fall Formal

Start from the beginning

Applejack: Whew. (Y/N), since when did you learn how to dance?

(Y/N): Heh. When you're homeschooled, you learn a lot of things. Dancing is one of them. I don't know that many styles, but I'm always eager to learn.

Pinkie Pie: Well, we think you'll like the songs we requested, (Y/N), and maybe you'll learn some things or two.

(Y/N): I look forward to that.

Twilight: This is already a lot of fun, girls!!!

After a while, you and the girls start to eat. You get your Goldfish crackers and start munching away. There are only 8 left, and you decide to offer them to your dates and Spike. The girls look at you in awe for the kind gesture you did.

Humane 6 and Spike: Thanks, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): No problem girls.

After a while, you get a scent that's familiar to you. You recognize that scent to be Snips and Snails. You became alerted by their scent and started to growl a little. Fluttershy took notice.

Fluttershy: (Y/N), what's wrong?

(Y/N): I have Snips and Snails's scents. They're nearby.

Fluttershy gasps. The other girls overhear Fluttershy gasping.

Rarity: Fluttershy, what's wrong?

(Y/N): Snips and Snails are nearby, which means Sunset must be nearby. But I don't have her scent, which is odd.

Rainbow Dash: That can't be good.

Twilight: Alright, girls, we need to be alert at all times. Keep our eyes out on those two.

(Y/N): Agreed.

Then Flash announced something.

Flash Sentry: Alright, guys, we're going to let the DJ take over for a while with some songs that our students requested to dance to. The first one goes to Applejack!

Applejack: Oh dang. This was the song I requested. I wanted to dance with (Y/N) to this song.

(Y/N): We still can, AJ. How about this, we take turns keeping watch while I go out and dance with all of you. Deal?

The girls looked at you and said.

Humane 6: Deal.

You then nod and head to Applejack. You hold out your hand and say

(Y/N): Mind if we do the Two Step?

Applejack grew a big blush on her face and grabbed your hand.

Applejack: Not at all, Sugar cube.

You then bring her out to the dancefloor and start doing the two-step to this song.

You and Applejack were enjoying yourselves while the other girls were a little jealous. But they were also keeping an eye out for Snips and Snails. Applejack was impressed by your dancing skills.

Applejack: Did you recently learn this dance, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): There's a chance I might have. But I'm enjoying this.

Applejack: I'm glad you like it, Sugar Cube.

You smile and blush. She smiles back. The song then ends and you two head back to your friends.