Chapter 4

He opened the door to his room. "How badly does it hurt?" Obito asked while pulling the door shut twisting the lock.
"A little, all I can really feel is it dripping down my back."
Obito immediately got one of the clean towels. "Can I touch you?"
Rin's mind scattered.
"Y-yes."

Flashback

"You got my shirt bloody you bitch!!" Danzo screamed as the young women cowered in the corner. "Aren't you grateful for the clothes on your back!?" He cracked his whip at her splitting the skin open on her arm.
"I'm sorry!!" She screamed in horror.
"Clearly not sorry enough!" He walked over and grabbed her shirt and yanked it off of her. "I don't have the time nor money to keep replacing your shit!" He spat on her naked body, "maybe if you fucking listened for once this wouldn't have happened!" He whipped her back creating a huge gash. "you're a fucking animal, don't forget that." He went up to her and slapped her. She cried as he walked away from her. When the guards picked her up she lost so much blood she passed out.

End flashback

Her heart raced as she Started remembering.
Obito gently lifted up her bloody shirt but stopped when he felt her shaking.
"I-I'm sorry..." Rin's lips quivered.
Obito dropped the shirt and started rubbing her shoulders, "Hey.. what are you sorry for? You did absolutely nothing wrong.." Obito frowned.
"I got your shirt bloody!" She screamed in terror. Obito stopped touching her immediately, "you think I care?"
"Well-"
"Well, the answers no." He said sternly.
He then grabbed some scissors by the dresser. Her pupils shrunk.
Right when he tried to cut the bandages Rin jerked away to the opposite side of the bed.
She stared at him stiff, her eyes full of fear and hyperventilating.
"Hey hey hey. Take it easy. I'm not gonna to hurt you..." She started crying silently, "I can't... I can't do it !"
He immediately dropped the scissors and walked to the other side of the bed.
"Look at me.." he kneeled in front of her. The sobbing women slowly looked down. "I am Obito Uchiha. Your best friend. I talked to you through the thick and thin, when you were healthy or sick, I was there when no one else was. I understand what you've gone through, I went through it too, but the only way you'll get better is if you let me help you." He stared into her chocolate eyes for a while then cupped her cheek with his hand. "Can I please hug you." She nodded silently.
He wrapped his arms around her neck and pressed his cheek against hers.
Rin blushed as she felt him breathing against her. "I'm so sorry... just.. every time I have gotten touched it means I was going to be hurt in someway and you had scissors-"
"You are ok rin. I get it but if you were wondering I could not, would not, and will not ever hurt you. Never, ever think that I will hurt you. I understand it's hard letting me touch you after you've been hurt. But let's take small steps to make you comfortable again." He let go and faced her, "take a deep breath." She shut her eyes and slowed down her breathing.
"Talk to me.." he sat besides her.
"Thank you, Obito. I've missed you.. a lot more than you realize," he giggled.
"I've missed you too." He whispered, "may I help you now."
"Yes." She said confidently.
Slowly he turned her around and instead of using scissors he broke the bands with his hands. He grabbed all the soaked bandages and threw them in the trash. "Just try and relax ok?" She formed a soft smile as he tended to her wounds.

"There, that should feel better." He folded the last bandage on.
"Thank you," she pulled her shirt down and faced him, "so.. wanna talk?" She blushed.
Obito smiled brightly, "I would love to talk!" He shuffled his way to the center of the bed letting out a big sigh. "So, what do you wanna talk about, it's only been over a decade," He laughed.
"Well, I'm still very interested about how you're still alive," she commented.
"Oh.. right," he chuckled and scratched his head, "you really want to sit and listen to a 2 hour story?" He looked away.
She cocked her head with a smile, "why wouldn't i?"
He chuckled and started telling her the story.
"You have to believe me through all of this ok. So once I got crushed I got saved by someone. That someone was madara Uchiha, which I now know is my grandfather. When I woke up he said he needed me and my eyes to fulfill a plan for him. But the plan he wanted was to put everyone in an eternal sleep which would eventually kill everyone. I obviously didn't want to fulfill this plan so I just ignored him. What I also discovered was a weird white part attached to my body. Apparently in madara's last battle with hashirama he didn't fully die. For some weird reason he took some of hashirama's hair and went into hiding. He eventually found this cave with a weird statue like thing. Which he later named the getto statue. He used those strands of hair to infuse hashirama's DNA into this statue. Resulting in a white paste. He then found out that when you infuse chakra into this paste in creates a life form. After experimenting for a while I was his final project. He knew his daughter had a son and was planning on taking me for a while. So when I died it was the perfect opportunity to test this artificial intelligence and get me his grandson to fulfill this plan for him. To his surprise, the paste worked, and it worked well. It re-created all my organs, bone, tissue, and muscle. It also is taking the form of my DNA more and more everyday. But this took a long time. originally it was just paste bandaged onto my body. So I had to forcefully push my chakra through it and connect it to my body. Even though I had control over this new part of me it looked nothing like me, it was skin and bone. So I needed to train till exhaustion every day to make it match my appearance. Along with my training, if I wasn't doing a good job or was doing something wrong Madara would beat me excessively till I did it right. If he wanted me to do something that's what he would do. Whether it was whipping, stabbing, punching, you name it he did it. There are a lot of scars on me because of that. At the end of the first year I had been in captivity he mentioned that you and Kakashi were introuble on a mission. So, naturally, I used all that I had to break out of the barrier keeping me there. After I broke it I was free and ran to you. But by the time I found you guys... it was too late. Kakashi had already stabbed you and you had already died. My sharingon awakened the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha, the mongekyo sharingon. That sharingon gave me new unseen power, and with it, I went ballistic. I slaughtered all of them. I was angry at Kakashi but I didn't think he was worth my time. I went to you and held you... wishing it was all a bad dream. But before I could think of a possible solution I heard people coming and I ran. Now I know that that was danzo and his ANBU coming to take you. I wish I would've known that, I could've saved you instead, but I didn't..."
Rin looked at him with sorrowful eyes.
"I'm so sorry... I had the capability of saving you but I was to angry to think..."
"it's ok..." she spoke quietly, "you really went through the ringer... didn't you." He grabbed her trembling hands and squeezed them.
"I will take the time for you Rin. I promise I will help you." He whispered to her. "Now you've had a long day. I'm sure you're tired, so let's get some rest," he slowly laid her down and pulled the covers up to her shoulders. "You're ok now. I'm here for you." He smiled. He then went over to the closet and grabbed a bed mat. He set it down on the floor. There wasn't a lot of room but it had to do. Before he laid down he grabbed one pillow and blanket. He laid down and instantly went to sleep.