8. Kiss pt. 2

Addiction is when you have a strong physical or psychological need or urge to do something or use something. It is a dependence on a substance or activity even if you know that it causes you harm.

~ 8. Kiss ~

Kiss : to touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting. Caressing with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire and romantic intention.

Chimon opens his mouth and Perth's tongue enters it exploring the new territory. Chimon unknowingly puts his hands on Perth's shoulders trying to maintain the closeness.

Perth loves every bit of their first kiss. Their tongues dance with each other as they kiss intimately. It isn't a vigorous or animalistic kiss. Rather it is deep, tender and intense kiss.

Suddenly there is a sound of elevator opening in the corridor and someone coming out of it by dragging their wet feet. Which makes Perth and chimon to break from their kiss. Chimon looks dazed as he tries to understand the situation. He then quickly looks back and walking out of doorframe, signals the individual that walking their way. Thanks to Perth who had pulls chimon inside, that's why no way the new person must have seen them.

"Actually I wanted to ask if we can crash here tonight? We broke our car and it's raining outside. I couldn't reach p'Add. We couldn't get cabs in the heavy rain. We missed the last metro. And Your house is the nearest." Chimon spilled everything out that he wanted to say in first place but couldn't untill now.

Perth wipes his lips by back of his palm. He looks at the new person in front of him smiling. Pluem. Looking at his face, Perth is reminded of his awful day and how chimon ditched him for this person.

"Oh you were together..." Perth whispers under his breath. Inaudible for them.

"Sorry na Perth. We don't even know each other. This is big thing to ask. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable" Pluem says as he looks at Chimon. "I suggested we should stay at hotel instead but Chimon wanted to come here I guess"

"No no it's fine. No need to book a hotel room!" Perth says immediately. Just picturing chimon spending night at hotel with someone else made him jealous and worried all at once.

"You sure? I don't wanna trouble you" Pluem says.

"That's fine. Chimon and I are close enough to go to each other's houses unannounced." Perth says as he walks towards Chimon, pulling the later inside. Once again. Chimon smiles in return. He knew Perth is obviously going to help him.

Perth shows Pluem the bathroom in the guest room and provides stuff like towel and clothes to change into. Once Pluem go to fresh up, he turns to Chimon, "let's go"

"Where?" Chimon asks surprised.

"You can fresh up in my bathroom"

"It's okay, I can wait. I will wash up after him"

"You'll catch cold if you wait like this. Besides it's not like you are new to my house."

Perth is right. Chimon has been in his house many times now. But not when they just kissed. They didn't even get time to talk about it. Chimon has so many questions but he is not gonna say anything for now. Not when pluem is with them.