4. Caress

Addiction is when you have a strong physical or psychological need or urge to do something or use something. It is a dependence on a substance or activity even if you know that it causes you harm.

~ 4. Caress ~

Caress: touch or stroke gently or lovingly.

It's been a month since Chimon kind of gave permission to Perth for taking sniffs so that his scent can charge him up. What chimon didnt know were the tight hugs that come with them as complimentary gifts.

Whenever they hangout Perth takes chimon into his embrace and sniffs him multiple times as if chimon is a flower. And while 'hugging Perth' was not a problem for chimon Caz it's very warm and comfortable sensation to him, but the sniffing always makes Chimon tickle. His eyes flinch as he gets goosebumps all over his body whenever Perth's nose touches his skin. Specially under his ears.

Now they both are done with their workshop and start with shooting the series. So they have pretty tight schedule for next few months. And because of this many times they end up sleeping at each other's place at short notice.

This time Perth decides to crash at Chimon's place after last night's tiring work. At this point he has his 'get ready' kit and few underwear stored at Chimon's apartment. For clothes they prefer to just borrow each others'.

"That's enough" chimon says as he tries to release himself from Perth's right hold. "10mins more please" Perth says cutely as he buries his face in crook of Chimon's neck even further.

"What? No!"

"5more mins"

"Mai!"

"Aaa?"

"Nuh ugh"

"Hmm?"

"Uuuu"

"Umm?"

Chimon finally sighs giving up. He crosses his arms behind Perth's back and fully giving in.

Once Perth was satisfied fully he releases chimon after a while. "Are you ready now?" Chimon asks as he immediately grabs his phone and bag. Hiding his red face which Perth already knows about. Because whenever he does this Chimon's ears and cheekbones turns red. Perth thinks it's cute but nothing serious.

"Yes. Fully recharged" Perth replies as he grabs his bag too smiling brightly.
His eyes turn into ^^.

They both left Chimon's place and get into company's car which p'Add brought with her. "You have a lot to do today" she said checking their schedule. "Shooting 3 scenes in first half and then you have to do live with brand. Both of them nodded as they opened their scripts checking their lines on the way.

As they reached they quickly practiced what they did in workshop. During the shooting director explains Perth to take Chimon's one hand in his hand and caresses it gently. Then pull his waist and caresses his sides.

The thing is the scene they are shooting is where their characters already dating but they shooting it in beginning. Which makes it harder for actors as you have to bring emotions even if events are not happening chronologically. Perth took a deep breath and followed director's instructions.