6. Touch

Addiction is when you have a strong physical or psychological need or urge to do something or use something. It is a dependence on a substance or activity even if you know that it causes you harm.

~ 6. Touch ~

Touch : Physical touch is one of the five love languages, and it refers to expressing and receiving affection through touch, physical closeness, and other forms of physical connection.

It was a long and tiresome day. So much happened today. Perth goes to take a long shower after reaching home. He is standing under a warm shower as his head bending down. He lets the water spray massaging his muscles. He sighs as he remembers the situation he was in earlier today.

He literally had to jerk off in washroom before shooting the last scene with Chimon which was intimate scene on top of everything. This was the second time he is aroused due to touch with Chimon and his own thoughts that come along with it. However this was the first time he got rid of it by imagining more physical contacts with chimon. He remembers how he pulled out Chimon's sexy photo on his phone that he downloaded from Chimon's fc account on X. He looked at it and jerked off while muffling his own sound.

After that Perth remembers the way his hands were actually under the fabric and touched Chimon's skin, also when chimon slid his hands under Perth's shirt and caressed his back. Small droplets of sweat starting to form on Perth's forehead and neck. The air con was on and yet Perth starts to feel so hot just by memories. The memories are clear and fantasies are added to it. Without knowing perth closes his eyes as his hand rushes towards his pants. He unbuckles himself and then slips his hand under the pants. He rubs it over his clothed member.

Picture of shirtless chimon appears in front of his eyes. Chimon's lips are rosy red and his pink buds are on the display. Chimon in his mind walks closer to him and sits in front of him at his feet. Chimon looks up at him and bites his lower lip.

Perth's breathing becomes uneven and he softly says "Ahh Chimonhhh". His hand now travels inside his underwear after enough rubbing over his clothed shaft. He lowers his bottoms enough so that his fully hardened Junior can raise proudly. He takes it in his hand starts moving up and down at slow pace.

In his mind, he chins chimon up and caresses his lips by his thumb. Then his hand travels towards Chimon's slender neck and grabs it quickly making chimon grasp. "P'perth krub let me help you" chimon says and Perth squeezes his neck making him slightly choke.

Perth's checks red now as he realizes how his fantasies about chimon are. He increases his pace on his hand moment. His body is all sweaty now. "Chimon do it!" He orders while he is lying on his bed as well as in his mind where chimon nods as yes and takes his member in his hands. Chimon has twinkle in his eyes with most innocent face as he licks Perth's hardened member. "Ahhh ugh chimonnnn!!! fuck!!!" Perth groans. Chimon smiles as places few wet kisses on the tip before taking it inside in his mouth.

Perth starts moving his hand faster and faster as he is imagining chimon's stretched mouth moving along his cock. Chimon's lips around Perth's girth and his tongue licking it from bottom. Chimon takes it out all the way just to take it back in his mouth. Perth's strong hand holds Chimon's hair from back guiding his mouth. He increases the pace and his hand yanks Chimon's head to and fro finding the pleasure.

After sometime, Perth is almost at the climax. "Chi...nghhh...chimon..faster please..." words come out of his mouth. Thank god he is alone in his apartment. The words he wanted to let out of his system earlier as well but being in washroom he had to be silent do the job. But now he is in his own room. And nothing is stopping him from imagining and yelling his future lover's name again and again.